Regarding craft hats as 1.22-1.33 and scrap.tf being used as proof.

jjjon123

For future 1.22-1.33 suggestions there needs to be shown a reasonable lack of interest at 1.33. I do not want this to become a massive rep-farm where any and every hat in scrap.tf's inventory is reduced to 1.22-1.33.

There must be

1) Atleast 1-2 UNSOLD on outpost for 1.22 at the time of suggesting and at acceptance/denial. This shows that 1.22 is possible other than from a bot.

2) Plenty unsold for 1.33 on outpost. This shows that the hat is considered a "craft hat". Should not be an issue.

3) Dozens on scrap.tf well over 20+ would be best.

Why am "I" allowing craft hats to drop under 1.33?

First of all, I do not understand why craft hats should stay at 1.33. For the longest time, scrap.tf was used as "evidence" to keep hats at 1.33 when they started crashing even when it was stated that scrap.tf cannot be used as proof because it can skew prices because its automated. Now we start following that advice and we are all supposed to ignore scrap.tf hats available for 1.22 just because it is automated? No! The point of not using scrap.tf as proof is because the convenience of automation makes people sell for less than market price. But what we are seeing now is 20,30,40+ of a hat for SALE at 1.22. That tells me that people are not willing enough to pay 1.22 for those hats even if the sale process is automated.

Archived