Puush hacked

Pilobacon

Print screen -> open imgur -> paste -> upload -> Copy link

Not really sure how puush is faster, but I've never used it so I may not be one to talk.

ctrl+shift+5, uploaded and already copied to clipboard with a local copy saved + copy saved to your account

puush is much better

Print screen -> open imgur -> paste -> upload -> Copy link

Not really sure how puush is faster, but I've never used it so I may not be one to talk.

Puush\Gyazo click icon, select area you want to capture, wait 3 secs, paste link

Man am I glad I never restart my PC. Puush never got the chance to update, the file was just puush.exe not puush.deamon.exe. Still uninstalled and everything of course. Hopefully I'm safe. Thanks for the heads up!

Unlikely, but the advice ITT is... well

The first thing I'd do if I had unauthorized access to a PC via trojan is hide more software elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if "deleting the shit" out of the file didn't fix the problem at all. It might, but there's no way in hell I'm risking my PC on that.

I'm guessing none of you that got affected run AV. 

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/free scan, takes a while, but worth it. Not even close. 

After ensuring everything is gone would be an excellent time to start running Keepass which is a very secure, open source, free password manager.

So apparently r100 tells you if the malware infected your computer, didn't say anything so I guess I didn't get the malware update.

The only thing that's different since yesterday is the 7 pics I uploaded are all public when normally they're private.

Well I haven't had puush turned on for the past few days so I should be fine, didn't find the mentioned files and ran an Avast scan. Shame this sort of thing had to happen to such a convenient tool.

Interesting.

Got no puush.deamon.exe things anywhere, it was updated to r100 b4 this thread was created tho.

Uninstalled everything, time to return to gyazo\imgur.

did you do literally anything i said, starting with a free antivirus scan, or did you just ctrl f daemon find nothing and cross your fingers they didn't bother to put a keylogger on your machine 

did you do literally anything i said, starting with a free antivirus scan, or did you just ctrl f daemon find nothing and cross your fingers they didn't bother to put a keylogger on your machine 

lern2quote

I have AVG scanned, nothing. Guess I'm fine.

Archived