pictures of pigs

Christley </3 Peelz

this might seem very strange to ask for. but im asking for pictures of really cute or drawn pigs. please keep this thread serious. one of these pictures will be a part of a birthday gift.

i want them to not look like retards or something that isnt genuinely cute.

im not asking for pictures like this: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/inavanhateren/inavanhateren0911/inavanhateren091100126/5855410-pot-bellied-pigs.jpg or http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Domestic_pigs.jpg

but more looking for pictures like this:

cutest-piggy.jpg

pictures has to be of decent size or higher in resolution. its a plus if its easy to remove the background so the pig is alone in it

http://imgs.tuts.dragoart.com/how-to-draw-a-cute-pig_1_000000004097_5.jpg

just a question though, why'd this be a birthday gift?

its not the birthday gift. its a part of one. and i need a picture of a cute pig to carry it out. its an inside joke with the one recieving so its no point of me telling why. noone would understand

All jokes aside, these are the best pigtures I could find.

A group of scientists made a research about puns and how funny they are, so they took the best puns and told them to their friends and saw if they made them laugh. Sadly, no pun in ten did.

I'd imagine that OP wouldn't want one with a watermark or logo on it, correct? And any minimum size?

Watermarks/logos are easy to get rid of, and i'd assume like desktop size. 

took one of the suggested pictures to show what im planning on doing.

image after retouch:

4JOtxVO.jpg

what its being used for:

Huiv7fY.jpg

i still have time to change my mind about the picture. so im still taking cute piggies

dat T-shirt has nice curves...mmm, you know what that means.  B)

He means that the T-shirt uses less fabric than a conventional T-shirt, and therefore costs less and has smaller impact on the environment. 

He means that the T-shirt uses less fabric than a conventional T-shirt, and therefore costs less and has smaller impact on the environment.

so now baloo and woifi are both in the eco friendly club?

took one of the suggested pictures to show what im planning on doing.

image after retouch:

4JOtxVO.jpg

what its being used for:

Huiv7fY.jpg

what is gjisisar?

i still have time to change my mind about the picture. so im still taking cute piggies

what is Gjisisar?

so now baloo and woifi are both in the eco friendly club?

what is Gjisisar?

the internal joke i mentioned earlier. a wordplay on the word "gris" which means pig in swedish

Archived