Is it bad that my parents love each other more than their kid?

TheVenomWithin

I think a family should love each other equally, unless you're like me and have a twin. He's more important to me, as cringy as it sounds.

Sorry mom and dad

I dont think so .. at the end of the day you are going to leave them for university/marriage and they will be back to live without together. While loving kids as much as the couple is important, i think the husband/wife love should be a tad more tbh

I think a family should love each other equally, unless you're like me and have a twin. He's more important to me, as cringy as it sounds.

Sorry mom and dad

Someone needs a hug

(ã¥ï¿£ ³ ̄)㥠 Seriously though, why would you ever think that. And if your parents give off that impression, shame on them.

As for the topic, kinda. If it isn't evident to the child, and they still have copious amounts of love for the child (Wow, that sounded weird) then there is no issue. But if it becomes glaringly obvious (or the parent outright admits it) to the child or it results in neglect of the child, then it is bad. Parents need to love each other, its necessary for a stable marriage and family. But too much in either way can destabilize everything.

It isnt too badyour dad will probably always feel more strongly about your mom than about you, thats common with dads. Fathers are not as sentimentally attached as mothers, in most cases. I wouldn't sweat it. If you are under the impression that your parents dont love you a whole lot, that sucks, but once you go off to college, your parents will be far behind you. Focus on you, if theyre gonna be heartless, beat them at life and be a better person and a better father/mother.

Archived