Why the fuck don't we revert to key values on unusuals?

The Earbud Crusader

It's more than just backpack value. When buds drop, the value of an unusual priced in buds will stay the same, but the value in keys will be lower. That means low-mid tier trading can really hurt you. 

For example, let's say buds are worth 10 keys one day, and you own an unusual worth 3 buds. Then buds drop to 9 keys, and suddenly your unusual is worth 3 keys less, and buds will most likely keep dropping while you're trying to sell an unusal, making the unusual drop several keys. If you had quickbought the hat, then you might struggle at some point to break even, or make profit from it. Simply because the backpack.tf price does affect your offers and in the end, the amount you sell your unusual for. That is a problem aswell.

Implying i'm one of those that care about my unusual's value

yesterday a smoking stash was sold for 40 keys

If it was sold for 40 keys then why don't you make a suggestion?

Also, regarding Steam market, I just checked the price of my last hat I sold and it dropped ~50% compared to when I sold it several months ago.

If it was sold for 40 keys then why don't you make a suggestion?

Also, regarding Steam market, I just checked the price of my last hat I sold and it dropped ~50% compared to when I sold it several months ago.

whats the hat ? the last hat I sold in steam market several months ago too though is a dp ninja hood for 125 euro

Archived