What do you want to be?

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

What (irl) would you like to aspire to, it can be a future job or goal.

I am hoping to be a astronautic engineer, I love science and maths (decent with art and DT)

The sad part is, I don't know.

It really haunts me that I might grow up not knowing what I want to be and when I do figure it out. It'll be too late. :/

The sad part is, I don't know.

It really haunts me that I might grow up not knowing what I want to be and when I do figure it out. It'll be too late. :/

This was me for a long time, I just looked at what I like (Space) and what I'm good at (Maths, History, Science). Then see if you have a match, if not. Take subects that are key, so not strange ones like photography etc. Till you know what you want. 

i almost have my dreamjob atm. my dreamjob would be a programmer. but noone wants to hire me because i havent finished 5 years on university even though ive programmed 3 larger programs. one of those companies bought one of my programs off me a week after an interview. which was sad i wasnt hired when they needed my stuff

but today im a backoffice worker which handles mysql databases for over 100k users and try to speed them up and come up with solutions for improvements.

so yeah, i get to help people. its my 2nd dream job after programming

Im thinking I go into dentistry for a few years. You help people, get a large amount of money, and you don't need to go to med school for such a long time.

Then stop when i'm like 45 and found a luxury PC building company. Oh yeah, and make a game in my spare time to bring in some extra cash. 

After putting some time into Euro Truck Simulator 2, I've made the decision that I am going to become a trucker (in Europe). My plan is to turn cruise control on, then chat with friends in Steam overlay.

Computer Scientist / Electrial Engineer is the idea at the moment; would be cool to work for a game developer, but at the same time they generally pay shit

The very best. Like no one ever was.

On a slightly more serious note, something like fiscal economic. That's right, irl I'm as boring as cleverpun

The very best. Like no one ever was.

On a slightly more serious note, something like fiscal economic. That's right, irl I'm as boring as cleverpun

Cleverpun's not boring, he's brainwashed into treating us all like little kids.

Probably depends on how my last year in high school goes. Plan A would be astronomer, Plan B would be something like animating and stuff like that. I can't really decide which one I prefer more :/

Archived