View All Recent Votes

AwesomeMcCoolName

Rather than just being able to see your last 8 votes, you should be able to click "view more," and see every vote you've made. Also, Votes closed by the suggester should be differentiated from votes closed by a mod.

Ex: Have 2 columns.

The left column will display a green check if you voted correctly, or a red "x" if incorrect. 

The right column will display a green check if the vote was accepted, a red "x" if the vote was rejected by a mod, and a blue "x" if the vote was closed by the suggester. 

5LTdgdP.png

Prolly never gon' get done. I'm pretty sure Brad purges some old suggestions anyways. I know a couple of my suggestions that I can't find the history for in my suggestions, so to see what a random person voted on would be an even smaller thing and prolly gets purged as well. That didn't make the best of sense, but its late.

Prolly never gon' get done. I'm pretty sure Brad purges some old suggestions anyways. I know a couple of my suggestions that I can't find the history for in my suggestions, so to see what a random person voted on would be an even smaller thing and prolly gets purged as well. That didn't make the best of sense, but its late.

shh 

i always wanna know which is the 1/2 suggestions that manages to screw me over, yet i never can. Also, its a good idea to implement it--maybe people will learn from their mistakes. 

shh 

i always wanna know which is the 1/2 suggestions that manages to screw me over, yet i never can. Also, its a good idea to implement it--maybe people will learn from their mistakes. 

i always wanted to know what is that inaccurate ~10% of my voting

¨hint*it's my first few nub votes

i would like to know who the person is that ruins my voting percentage, probably when I decide to become lazy and auto upvote their suggestions :D

i always wanna know which is the 1/2 suggestions that manages to screw me over, yet i never can. 

I always wondered the same thing. I happened to actually have 2 of my missed suggestions listed in those 8 slots in the last 3 months and they were both misclicks :/

• 5 months later...

It's really annoying seeing my vote accuracy going down and recent votes doesn't show us the votes that I supposedly missed.

Please let there be a "see all votes" button to see what we missed.

Perhaps even a filter that sorts votes that are correct and incorrect.

Archived