Tf2market.net

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

http://tf2market.net/

They literally copied bazaar and put some autpost into it.

Bazaar uses bootstrap -> They use bootstrap and an extremely similar design
Bazaar uses Font Awesome -> They use font awesome and icons in bazaar's kind of style
Bazaar uses CakePHP -> They probably do too but to be fair, tons of sites use CakePHP

What do you think of it?

The creator of this website is probably the most strangest part about this whole thing.....I mean check out his profile....

42 Tf2 hours

29 friends

4-5 ish bp

>makes trading site

.net?  What is this, 1998?

The creator of this website is probably the most strangest part about this whole thing.....I mean check out his profile...

Yeah, that really is weird... it's like some 13 year old who just started playing decided to make a trading site.  

Either that or it's some type of scam.  The site's got a really odd vibe to it... it's like Outpost's retarded brother that we keep chained up in the basement and don't tell people about.

Tried it out, meh but a lot of things are broken. I can't view settings or about. There also should be a matches section. And you know what's retarded? You can't close an item on a currently open trade or remove items in the middle of creating a trade. BBCode is a bit messed up, too. And there aren't any rules.....not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing.

yeah, it looks like a phishing link when you see it. i couldnt tell bazaar and that page apart, so its like when you log in, everything is stolen, and it lets you use the website untill he has cleaned your inventory

Sunspy also uses it.

I don't think it's a scam site.

-Changed my pass in case of-

whos sunspy...

Could just be a coding project so he can get used to basic web design, using the Steam API, etc.  Just some speculation

Either way looks shit

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Chigga is too obsessed with bazaar to care

I think you're too obsessed with your post count on a site you claim to hate. 

Stop necro'g old/resolved threads, its just annoying and clutters the site. 

I think you're too obsessed with your post count on a site you claim to hate. 

Stop necro'g old/resolved threads, its just annoying and clutters the site. 

He hates bp.tf?

Oh yeah, because some people called you a dick on there, after how you responded to them after a genuine question, and that hating thing... I don't like the unusual prices on here. Because when I started unusual trading, I got a good first deal, but a shit 2nd one, and I had to get out of unusual trading to get pure, and now I am back in. So.... I got screwed over by an old price ALOT

Oh yeah, because some people called you a dick on there, after how you responded to them after a genuine question, and that hating thing... I don't like the unusual prices on here. Because when I started unusual trading, I got a good first deal, but a shit 2nd one, and I had to get out of unusual trading to get pure, and now I am back in. So.... I got screwed over by an old price ALOT

If anyone asks a genuine question, i respond with a genuine answer....really not sure what you're talking about. 

And very very few of the old prices are soo bad that you'll get screwed horribly. Plus, its supposed to be a guideline--to give you a general idea of its price, not a hard-set price. 

U didn't get screwed. U made a bad investment. This happens in the unusual market much more frequently than in standerd item trading.

I will probably not check that site out. I do disagree that it is too late to enter the trade site market tho.

Archived