ORIGIN Humble Bundle

Pyrocide

I bought like 10+ bundles and I'm selling each game at $4 at a local gaming cafe.

I'd do that, but i have no where to sell 'em :3

Im going to wait and see what gets added after a week. Usually they add more games after a week. If nothing new gets added I'll probably just buy the base version to get DS 1, Burnout, and Mirrors Edge.

Im going to wait and see what gets added after a week. Usually they add more games after a week. If nothing new gets added I'll probably just buy the base version to get DS 1, Burnout, and Mirrors Edge.

Buy it now. If they add games you can just look back at the humble bundle library to get the new codes. If they add you dont have to pay more for the new stuff

Buy it now. If they add games you can just look back at the humble bundle library to get the new codes. If they add you dont have to pay more for the new stuff

Nah. I rather wait and see if anything interesting gets added for the above average part. Right now I could care less about the 2 current games you get for paying above average.

Nah. I rather wait and see if anything interesting gets added for the above average part. Right now I could care less about the 2 current games you get for paying above average.

The Sims 3 is all you need! 

Just if anyone cares. This humble bundle is the largest selling bundle so far. ~500k from doubling the second largest (THQ Bundle)

First to hit 1M purchases.

Already broke record gross amount by $2M.

Just if anyone cares. This humble bundle is the largest selling bundle so far. ~500k from doubling the second largest (THQ Bundle)

First to hit 1M.

Shocker

Archived