Suggestion Question: Conquistador, 1,22-1.33, Sir J-Jon.

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

I noticed that one of the 1.22 conquistadors actualy SOLD to scrap.tf!

I found another unsold for 1.22

I noticed the plethora available at 1.33

I noticed that over 40 were availible to buy at scrap.tf for 1.22

I do not see what is keeping craft hats at 1.33. It certainly isnt scrap.tf any more. It is foolish to see scrap.tf have 40+ of the hat in stock, bought and for sale at 1.22, and ignore that as evidence that hats are no longer 1.33 flat.

Same as the other thread, I will give you 24 hours to reply before locking the thread.

I noticed that one of the 1.22 conquistadors actualy SOLD to scrap.tf!

I found another unsold for 1.22

I noticed the plethora available at 1.33

I noticed that over 40 were availible to buy at scrap.tf for 1.22

I do not see what is keeping craft hats at 1.33. It certainly isnt scrap.tf any more. It is foolish to see scrap.tf have 40+ of the hat in stock, bought and for sale at 1.22, and ignore that as evidence that hats are no longer 1.33 flat.

Same as the other thread, I will give you 24 hours to reply before locking the thread.

Isn't scrap.tf not supposed to be used for proof? And with your unsold at 1.22, that makes 2 valid links for the low end.

Isn't scrap.tf not supposed to be used for proof? And with your unsold at 1.22, that makes 2 valid links for the low end.

It isn't, BUT, you can't really deny it as a source.

I'm pretty sure the issue with using scrap.tf as proof was that, they buy all craft hats at 1.22, and they get quite a wide diversity, therefore they should automatically have 1.22 in the range, which is flawed, so 1.22 could be a quickbuy on some hats. However, if there are more than 5-10 of a hat in scrap.tf available for 1.22, and still not bought, then 1.22 does belong in the range. 

Archived