Why are most scammers Russian?

There

People have attempted to scam me a few times, and it's been a Russian every time. Why is this?

In soviet russia you scam scammer.

I seriously don't know, probably asking the guys at http://tf2deal.ru/ would help, or probably asking Crabislav.

Its cold there, so they don't go out much. The only thing Russians can do is either masturbate or illegally make money over the internet. Sometimes both at the same time.

Its because the Russian government doesn't care about cc fraud, unlike a lot of other countries. I.e. theres no risk to them. 

Have you seen how big that place is? It's incredibly easy to be do profitable illegal activity and no one will find you.

Just like how here in south america pirated films, games and etc circulate around without any problem or intervention from law and government.

It's just that they don't give a shit about it.

Its cold there, so they don't go out much. The only thing Russians can do is either masturbate or illegally make money over the internet. Sometimes both at the same time.

Now this might be look just like rubber glove on plestic bottle, but I show you, is much more...

Just like how here in south america pirated films, games and etc circulate around without any problem or intervention from law and government.

Because people who deal in pirated items get caught in the US.

*cough* tbp *cough*

Because people who deal in pirated items get caught in the US.

*cough* tbp *cough*

I guess you mean tpb

anyway, what I mean is that such things are massively circulated, even in places like malls and such. (yes pirated films and audio cds)

genuine copies of something are very hard to come across except for importers which are actually very expensive.

I wish I could explain. Unfortunately, it looks like if it was in our genes yet not every russian is a scammer. Majority of russian scammers are aged 13-18, I can tell. I myself was once hacked by russian and scammed by another one. This is one of those things which make me regret that I was born in Russia. 

Maybe most scammers aren't Russian and you just have a selection bias.

Ah, these are the questions that can't be asked, because I'll be accused of being biased/racist/etc. Every damn time someone has attempted to scam me, they're Russian. I can't be the only one. They make their profiles look like they're not Russian, maybe from Spain or somewhere else, but if you go to see if they have any alts, strangely, their alts have/have had Russian names. When someone adds me and they have a Russian name, I always expect a scam, and usually it doesn't, but, again, all of the attempted scams on me have been Russians. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias One person sounds like too small a sample size to me.

When did I say one person? 

Although these aren't the typical "scammers" we normally refer to:

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/today-i-discovered-that-there-are-tons-of-keys-with-doubtful-origin-injecting-into-the-market.14096/

Most, if not all of them, are Russian. Does that say something?

a russian scammed me on 3 keys before and (reported him and he got banned and marked) and a russian scammed me on fancy dress

not a surprise you got scammed

or here, where well uhm downloading isn't even illegal. You can download everything you want (like politicians admit having 50000 downloaded songs). It's just not illegal here

ok gravity falls girl (forgot her name) have you been scammed?

andy getting scammed ? ahaha, nice joke. Who do you see andy ? heavylord ? lel

Archived