pls help

alf_

I had to re install steam because of some error, now I am getting this:

You have logged in from a new device. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade from this device for 7 days.

Any way to bypass it?
(That is not sending/accepting trade offers on the browser, I actually want to do normal trading).

• Administrators

I had to re install steam because of some error, now I am getting this:

You have logged in from a new device. In order to protect the items in your inventory, you will be unable to trade from this device for 7 days.

Any way to bypass it?
(That is not sending/accepting trade offers on the browser, I actually want to do normal trading).

There are no ways to bypass the restriction, even steam support can't help you. You have to wait out the 7 days.

if you were logged in your browser, you might be able to trade from there

How do I trade in browser ? I thought this was only possible on the steam client

How do I trade in browser ? I thought this was only possible on the steam client

You can trade via trade offers on your browser. That's it.

You can trade via trade offers on your browser. That's it.

Oh I see, I was looking for a way to do normal trading in those 7 days, but thanks anyways

Oh I see, I was looking for a way to do normal trading in those 7 days, but thanks anyways

Given most people's preferences, trade offers is probably the best way to do trading, regardless. Although it is less convenient in the browser.

If you trade on your previous browser, browsers that haven't been cleared of their cache/cookies, and/or on the previous device, you can bypass it that way only.

Otherwise, you have to wait your days.

Archived