Just a Small SR-Facism Complaint

Julia Gillard the Honest

Just my own one (everyone else gets one): I simply said on SR that it was preposterous that an application such as this one was declined very quickly while they get many other applications from accounts, that share IP addresses with tagged people for example (plus the other generally-nonsensical applications that they get), that remain open for days/months. Quite simply, all of my complaints (only in two separate posts) were deleted after they told me that it was just me displaying "inappropriate behaviour" which really means that my messages were deleted because I criticised the current SR's administration group's actions regarding hiring new moderators.

No, this is not a GB post; it's pretty important when the elitism of SR has risen so high that they're only regarded as a small crew of special people who don't actually do anything (SR reports go nowhere) other than hold titles. My use of the word "facism" in this title is an accurate reflection on what I see as the modern SR.

SR is a joke, we all know it

if you want to report something, fog is your best choice

yet they make a very very big impact on the trading side.

yet they make a very very big impact on the trading side.

true af

SR is just odd.

lots of BS PR,look at blizzardlystorm's scam,it got handled very fast,while my report is waiting for 1 year.

well at least we have FoG

Yep a joke, they're quick to close some cases and have others open for 3 + years.

They shouldn't be deleting comments, I had a comment deleted on my pending report from a friend who I didn't tell about the report. They just left a message of support, though it didn't add to the report it also didn't obstruct from the report so I found it strange that they will delete it but also worrying that they feel it's ok to be deleting comments, they really should be showing transparency, especially with all their current issues.

My comments when adding additional evidence as well as highlighting a few points in a report was deleted and deemed "unwelcome or invalid reply"

Not sure why it was removed but whatever.

Yep a joke, they're quick to close some cases and have others open for 3 + years.

^omfg this

I never understood why when a highend trader who breaks the rules would be handled immediately while ignoring the many others who have had their reports in for ages, Imo they shouldnt beable to touch the recent reports until they worked their way through everything handling all reports in chronological order. Or at the very least purge all backlogs which are 3months+ old and start working up.

I can see the "set an example" mentality steamrep wants to project but when your reputation is as much of a train wreck like steamrep if anything it hurts your reputation more making unless they are forced to take action they dont give a damn. The sense of security which new traders believe in quickly shatters.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198060561462-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.66943/page-2

I updated that. They deleted my update and locked it. ... They are actually deleting evidence now, forbidding any discussion on the matter and hiding it with claims that they're only deleting the "rants" instead. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/au-revoir-steamrep.95583/

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198060561462-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.66943/page-2

I updated that. They deleted my update and locked it. ... They are actually deleting evidence now, forbidding any discussion on the matter and hiding it with claims that they're only deleting the "rants" instead. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/au-revoir-steamrep.95583/

He's been banned for more than half a year now, why is that report still relevant?

He's been banned for more than half a year now, why is that report still relevant?

That doesn't matter here. My point is that they're deleting important posts, including an angry confession! They're simply being forum moderators at the expense of old SteamRep morals. I feel like that's the general reason for everyone complaining about SteamRep now; rather than tagging scamming Steam accounts, they're simply much more interested in their internet authority.

true af

SR is just odd.

lots of BS PR,look at blizzardlystorm's scam,it got handled very fast,while my report is waiting for 1 year.

well at least we have FoG

Yeah, I have a report of a guy who scammed my gift wrap. I submit reports to SR, TF2TP, and Valve. He was tradebanned by Valve (temporarily) and marked by TF2TP in the next few days. The report is still waiting on SR. It's been 1-2 years.

I thikn they go by how big of a threat that person is to the community. The number of reports, or the $ of them gets priority. The real police do this, too. The real issue is that anything is backed up 2 years. So bad.

Archived