show all the proof without opening the suggestion

Klappar

some people lazy to open the suggestion and when they are see ornage/green/blue belt they are insta-upvote without reading the proof, so this will be probably a nice faster way to check links and im sure the admins would very like it because its more easier way to check links

add small button when you click it the proof is showing automatically

examples:

suggestion before clicking the button

3ZJ61.png

suggestion after clicking the button

3ZJeE.png

i hope brad will make it, because i really like this idea

Not a great idea, because the suggestors proof is often flawed, plus counter proof does arise. Elimating the stars, names, and voting from the home Page would be better.

Just don't allow to vote on the home or on the overview page so that you actually have to open a suggestion.

but but but then I can't blue-star vote.

But seriously, it's usually pretty obvious if a suggestion will pass or not if you're familiar with the market, so forcing people to open suggestions to vote is just annoying, just remove the star, and actually make people think about what they're doing.

but but but then I can't blue-star vote.

But seriously, it's usually pretty obvious if a suggestion will pass or not if you're familiar with the market, so forcing people to open suggestions to vote is just annoying, just remove the star, and actually make people think about what they're doing.

Because most of the voters know the market. Haha good joke.

but but I do.

Sadly people like you are by far not the majority. Maybe you should be able to vote from the overview pages but only if you have >5000 rep or so.

Sadly people like you are by far not the majority. Maybe you should be able to vote from the overview pages but only if you have >5000 rep or so.

yes please.

Sadly people like you are by far not the majority. 

Why sadly? Its a great thing. Its those traders that strictly follow bp.tf and dont look around and buy my stuff at the high end or dont even care and buy my stuff for more. 

Why sadly? Its a great thing. Its those traders that strictly follow bp.tf and dont look around and buy my stuff at the high end or dont even care and buy my stuff for more. 

They're also the same people that making trade a huge pain in the ass.

Well that's true of course even when I was talking only about bp.tf activity.

Archived