Please explain autobump/relist

I see dead digletts

Hi All,

I bought premium.

I understand that the trade will be autobumped every 30 minutes. I expect that this means it will go to the top of the items that are the same price at the 30 minute mark? Is this correct.

I also have noticed that my items have a relist icon next to them. What does this mean? I assumed that being autobumped would mean that I don't need to relist the item.

I'm confused....could someone please clear this up for me.

Auto Bump = Automatic Relist

Relist Button = Manual Relist

both existed,so yeah you will get both options

I understand that the trade will be autobumped every 30 minutes. I expect that this means it will go to the top of the items that are the same price at the 30 minute mark? Is this correct.

I also have noticed that my items have a relist icon next to them. What does this mean? I assumed that being autobumped would mean that I don't need to relist the item.

1. didn't understand it completely so i'll answer Yes

2. Relisting might be useful if you want to change your price or notes, and you can use it anytime, even if listing is bumped 2 minutes ago. When non-premium - you can only change things when you bump it

cool thanks for the help....so without autobump and relisting the item, how long would it stay on the classifieds before being closed?

cool thanks for the help....so without autobump and relisting the item, how long would it stay on the classifieds before being closed?

1 week as i know

how long would it stay on the classifieds before being closed?

1 week as i know

We'll frequently remove an unbumped trade a lot faster than that. If it's a buds or keys, we'll sometimes remove it if it hasn't been bumped in more than a day to keep the classifieds clean.

We'll frequently remove an unbumped trade a lot faster than that. If it's a buds or keys, we'll sometimes remove it if it hasn't been bumped in more than a day to keep the classifieds clean.

so you mods can remove it manually ?

meh the rule for 7 day must be automatic removal only

Archived