Summer Description Team Captain!

Flaim

Hey all, im here looking for help or guidance on what I should do with this item I have!

I have had it for a while, don't even remember how I got it..

It has the description Rewarded for participating in the 2014 Summer Adventure. on steam, backpack.tf, and in game.

Anyways, any guidance on value, or pointlessness is appreciated. Thanks! ^^

post-13078-0-35182200-1426541252_thumb.jpg

"The Summer Adventure Pack is an action item. When used the owner will receive a Backpack Expander, a Name Tag or Description Tag, one random weapon, as well as one random cosmetic item."

Seems to be nothing but a lucky craft, sorry. Maybe a ref more then the backpack price to the right guy.

There are collectors who will pay much higher for these, since they are quite rare

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/22585169

Seems to be nothing but a lucky craft, sorry. Maybe a ref more then the backpack price to the right guy.

a ref more is the definate max you'll get

I'll pay a ref over bp.tf price for it.

Having a longer description on my team captain is worth more to me than 12 cents ;)

Having a longer description on my team captain is worth more to me than 12 cents ;)

sentimental value exists for a reason probably

but still, from trading you won't get more than a ref except if you get lucky with a collector.

these actually go for a lot more than a ref over bp.tf price to collectors. I had to outcompete with Debra over one and ended up paying triple the listed price

Archived