Mod with spec killstreak weapons ?

E IS AWESOME

Hey guys,

Being a mod lover on tf2, I have almost all my weapon modded, either downloading it or making it myself, mostly because Valve texture sucks, and because some other weapon are just boring.

Anyway I recently bought a spec ks RL with a pretty nice sheen, the fact is I couldn't see it with my RL mod ( which I downloaded )

So I ask you guys do anyone know if texture can be modded without taking off the weapon sheen ?

Or the hard way : Is there anyway to mod a sheen ? And please tell me how if you know ! :)

Thanks for the reply, I'm looking for maybe a modder over here so I can be fixed, gamebanana being down atm, I though I'd try my luck here

I recently saw a mod that change the pattern of the sheen, that mean sheen itself can be modded, I think that means that a spec ks RL for exemple is just a RL with a sheen on, and not a proper texture on its own, that's why I believe there's a way to get stock sheen on a modded texture (the same way you get a modded sheen on a stock texture). I'll try to have a talk with the modder who made the custom sheens, and maybe come back here with some answers !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived