Apologize thread by 0gravity0 .

DrugLord

didnt read a word of this but anyone who makes an attention whoring thread like this loses all respect from me. get help or dont just stop making so many threads cya

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didnt read a word of this but anyone who makes an attention whoring thread like this loses all respect from me. get help or dont just stop making so many threads cya

Well i think apology is important . But of course i will prove myself in actions . And if you got time , please read . 

Well i think apology is important . But of course i will prove myself in actions . And if you got time , please read . 

I dont really know you nor do I care about your unboxes but from what i can see you seem to only be apologising because someone reported you on steamrep. If that report wasnt there you would only continue the way you always have, seems like you're apologising for the wrong reasons.

As a side note, you may want to delete this thread (or message a mod to do it for you) as this "apology" is obviously in response to the steamrep report you have and probably would be seen as "getting the community on your side" and you will get banned with no chance to appeal. (Happened to so many bp.tf members heck ask vince, he was explaining what was going on got banned with no appeal instead)

TL;DR You're apologising only because of the report, should remove thread before steamrep considers this trying to get the community on your side and ban you without appeal.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 14, 2015 - rude
Hidden by puddingkip, March 14, 2015 - rude

most of us do, if you can read the comments <3

(I love your reports on fog, just that your wrong right now)

honestly no one really cares about him. He's a clinical liar who trades with scammers and is a scammer himself. He'll be marked for it eventually. It's quite silly if you honestly believe him to be feeling bad about his actions.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 14, 2015 - spam
Hidden by puddingkip, March 14, 2015 - spam

honestly no one really cares about him. He's a clinical liar who trades with scammers and is a scammer himself. He'll be marked for it eventually. It's quite silly if you honestly believe him to be feeling bad about his actions.

#banforte2015

most of us do, if you can read the comments <3

(I love your reports on fog, just that your wrong right now)

Someone who is apologising only when he realises he has created too many enemies because he is about to be marked isnt exactly sincere, imo this "apology" doesnt hold much weight at all.

Alright , look . 

Iam not opening this thread becuase of the report . Just for the info , he reported me on Fortress of Gamers , and the report was denied . Backpack.tf unbanned me as well . It was decided by very high staff admins that are connected to Steamrep admis . Chances the Steamrep report will be accepted are almost 0 . But stop here . The reason i opened this thread is because i want this to be over . I want to go and trade . I want to open relevant threads without being called by names and such stuff . I know that i started all this fire . I know it . Thats why the apology needs to come from me and not from you . Its your choise to believe me or not . I know that i did everything i could , and ill keep doing alwais the right thing , and only helping this community . Iam not just saying nice words , ill promise ill do what i just said . 

It's pretty comic how you moved from spamming "I AM RICH" in servers to building tanks for an army who basically spam bombs on poor people.

+rep coherent guy

It's pretty comic how you moved from spamming "I AM RICH" in servers to building tanks for an army who basically spam bombs on poor people.

+rep coherent guy

Please , don't involve politics here . 

+rep coherent guy

Israel-Palestine is a tricky situation and a discussion about it is welcome but this is not the place. This is about Druglord/0gravity0 and his trading/tf2 and nothing else

The reason i opened this thread is because i want this to be over . I want to go and trade . I want to open relevant threads without being called by names and such stuff . I know that i started all this fire . I know it . Thats why the apology needs to come from me and not from you . Its your choise to believe me or not . I know that i did everything i could , and ill keep doing alwais the right thing , and only helping this community . Iam not just saying nice words , ill promise ill do what i just said . 

You earn people's respect from actions not from words saying you're sorry. If you legitimately want to turn a new leaf and not be harassed...etc follow these obvious steps:

1) Change your easily recognised DP

2) Change your name

3) Change your steam custom URL

4) change your profile around a bit

You wont be recognised by like 80% of the community anymore, you can start fresh and try not to make too many enemies. That is the beauty of the internet. 

You earn people's respect from actions not from words saying you're sorry. If you legitimately want to turn a new leaf and not be harassed...etc follow these obvious steps:

1) Change your easily recognised DP

2) Change your name

3) Change your steam custom URL

4) change your profile around a bit

You wont be recognised by like 80% of the community anymore, you can start fresh and try not to make too many enemies. That is the beauty of the internet. 

I applaud him for not doing anything you suggested. It would make him seem like a coward. He definitely wouldn't get respect, and hiding isn't "turning a new leaf"

Of course, people like yourself can continue to assume why he made the apology. I for one, believe that he is sincere

Good on ya, gravity

The people who support me and forgive me , you have no idea how its important for me and how you keep me motivated to continue playing this game and doing my best to improve . You have just no freaking idea . Thanks a lot i have no words to express that !%1%!

It is very humble of you to come out and place a statement like this amidst the turmoil that has risen from your previous actions, and to apologize. Although this may not seem serious in the eyes of others, it's the little things that matter (some might say). Like what Derpeh said, some may not be so forgiving, and I think those options should be taken into consideration. Kudos to you, and good luck in future endeavors.

All these kids talking about how nobody cares, lol. Why don't you just move along then, nobody cares what YOU think about his words, especially if you can't even say anything constructive. It's his own business, let him do what he wants and if you are the ones thinking this is childish - then you'd have just ignored this, but yeah, you had to state that you don't care. We sure do like sensless posts like "TL;DR", "didn't read lol", "did anybody actually read this? I didn't" a lot more, posts like these are a sign of a grown-up man indeed. 

Back to topic, I never had anything against you DrugLord, getting over 600 buds from few unboxes is something that doesn't happen to everyone. I really want to believe that this has nothing to do with SR report. Get your shit straight man and everything will be fine. Don't even bother wasting your time on kids with overinflated self-esteem. If that shit from your past really kicked you in the head and you're not playing a smartass - then I'm glad you spent your time writing this. Well done.

All these kids talking about how nobody cares, lol. Why don't you just move along then, nobody cares what YOU think about his words, especially if you can't even say anything constructive. It's his own business, let him do what he wants and if you are the ones thinking this is childish - then you'd have just ignored this, but yeah, you had to state that you don't care. We sure do like sensless posts like "TL;DR", "didn't read lol", "did anybody actually read this? I didn't" a lot more, posts like these are a sign of a grown-up man indeed. 

Back to topic, I never had anything against you DrugLord, getting over 600 buds from few unboxes is something that doesn't happen to everyone. I really want to believe that this has nothing to do with SR report. Get your shit straight man and everything will be fine. Don't even bother wasting your time on kids with overinflated self-esteem. If that shit from your past really kicked you in the head and you're not playing a smartass - then I'm glad you spent your time writing this. Well done.

:P thanks !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guys this apology is pretty worthless imo. He just wants people on his side so his fog reports done get immediately accepted.

I read halfway through then decided that I just have to correct some of that punctuation.

You don't need a space between a word and a full stop.

''Iam'' is not 1 word, it is actually ''I am''.

After a sentence you often want to press the ''Enter'' key so it's not 1 big block of text that is hard to read and focus on.

Good job apologising btw

What the hell is wrong with you? You cry and whine when he's arrogant and still cry and whine when he's apologizing. Jesus, you are worse than the Minecraftfag who called everyone a 12 yr old.

(Also, OP, apologizing can't make anything better. And judging by your situation, no.)

It's great you are apologizing, but the way you worded it is an eyesore to read.

All in all, the report might not go away, but it's great you are making up for your wrongs

best of luck to you

It's great you are apologizing, but the way you worded it is an eyesore to read.

All in all, the report might not go away, but it's great you are making up for your wrongs

best of luck to you

imo he's making this to make people want him to not get banned. Fake af.

imo he's making this to make people want him to not get banned. Fake af.

I didnt ask anyones helps about my Steamrep report . FoG was on my side and so Backpack.tf and thats enough for me . Moderators told me that chances iam getting into trouble cause of that is 0 , the worst they can do to me is a caution tag , though they wouldnt even do that because it was a set up which is also against the rules . Just stop making people hate me , i just got back from my basement and i need to see more negative comments ? I apologized and promised everything i could , what else can I do ? Just let it go man , just let it go ...  steamrep admins dont care about those threads they do their job by their own rules . So please , for god sake , just stop it ! You want to tell me how much you hate me ? add me , write everything you want about me , and ill see what i can do to fix it . I wanna see how you would feel if you wouldnt get a second chance . 

Your bravery to apologize as a whole is very outstanding! im proud that you still have learned a lesson after all the hate that you have experienced, I have my respect on you!

Archived