so what music do you like

BaddyGames

"Rock"

Rock is such a huge genre, with huge subgenres aswell (like metal), you'd need to be more specific.

I mostly like the more heavy types of Hard Rock, which means Guns N' Roses, Bon Jovi, Metallica (on Load and ReLoad), but also trash metal which is mainly Metallica. Black Sabbath isn't something to forget either. 

I used to like Blink-182's early skate punk, but kinda got tired of it, moved more onto Hard Rock.

I like all apart from Death Metal (throughout the song) and Reggae. My favourite is either Classical, Dubstep or Heavy metal. Maybe a combination of them.

"Rock"

Rock is such a huge genre, with huge subgenres aswell (like metal), you'd need to be more specific.

I mostly like the more heavy types of Hard Rock, which means Guns N' Roses, Bon Jovi, Metallica (on Load and ReLoad), but also trash metal which is mainly Metallica. Black Sabbath isn't something to forget either. 

I used to like Blink-182's early skate punk, but kinda got tired of it, moved more onto Hard Rock.

"Rock"

im not a fan of guns n roses, bon jovi, metallica and that kind of metal. 80's metal. i more like 21st century metal. and korn.

Death metal, blackened death metal, symphonic metal, heavy metal and black metal. Most any metal if the lyrics are on point. I really enjoy symphonic metal such as Dimmu Borgur and Septicflesh.

Favorite bands:
Dissection
Rotting Christ
Dimmu Borgur
Dark Funeral
Carach Angren
Deicide
Behemoth
Old man's Child
+ a few more.

bands i like:

• fall out boy (only their older stuff (2009 and below)
  • foo fighters
  • blink 182
  • limp bizkit
  • weezer
  • korn
  • linkin park
  • sum 41
  • green day
  • drowning pool
  • system of a down
  • papa roach
  • bowling for soup
  • soundgarden
  • alien ant farm
  • slipknot
  • all time low
  • good charlotte
  • all american rejects
  • queens of the stone age
  • my chemical romance
  • muse
  • panic! at the disco
  • paramore
  • evanescence
  • avenged sevenfold
  • spineshank
  • motion city soundtrack
  • the offspring
  • andrew wk
  • a day to remember
  • rise against
  • bullet for my valentine
  • jimmy eat world
  • live
  • 30 seconds to mars
  • tenacious d
  • +44

in no order of preference, however, fall out boy is my favourite, and i love foo fighters

I listen to way too much music. My Father has a massive collection of well over 3000 CDs, and over 1000 Vinyl Records. Suffice to say, I've had a very broad musical upbringing.

I mostly listen to electronic, orchestral, acoustic, and Jazz.

All of those are fairly wide genres, so there's plenty of space for different sub-genres in there.

Almost any rock, I don't like really heavy stuff though. I like a lot of rap, some pop and almost no country (besides the oldies like Johnny Cash) Basically, I like everything but country and some classical stuff.

Any music that gets my blood pumping, or I can blast in my car with my windows down

• Dubstep 
  • Rave
  • Dance
  • Techno 
  • EDM
  • JRock(Japanese rock)

Any music that gets my blood pumping, or I can blast in my car with my windows down

• Dubstep 
  • Rave
  • Dance
  • Techno 
  • EDM
  • JRock(Japanese rock)

I know I've put her all over the forums, but have you listened to any of the nano songs I've posted?

I know I've put her all over the forums, but have you listened to any of the nano songs I've posted?

I don't follow your/anyones post a lot on the forums

KAISER CHIEFS

ahem

Brit Pop (like above), Foo Fighters, Royal Blood, Woodkid, Arctic Monkeys, a bit of Bastille, and I've recently kinda got into James Bay

So gentle rock (if that's a thing, you know what I mean), Neofolk (Woodkid) and whatever James Bay is.

Anime OST

Some sub-genres of Rock (Progressive, Pop, Classic, Alternative, Glam, Hard), Jazz, Blues, a bit of Classical and also experimental music.

I dislike heavy metal/death metal/nu metal/edgy punk stuff (anything that sounds too fucking noisy)

Regarding electronic music. I dislike Dubstep and EDM but i like Techno, Trance and House.

I prefer instrumental to vocal most of the time, but i'm fine with both if the song's good.

I dont really listen to music, but I'm ok with everything except for really intense dubstep/country/90% of rap

Archived