I dun Fu**** up. (Listed bills hat at 3 ref by accident)

Cubity_First

I listed my bills hat for 3 ref by accident and i then got a flood of trade offers for it. Someone included a message in the trade offer saying that it was against the rules. I immediately took it down. Would i get banned for this even though it was a complete accident?

Thanks

Cubity

Are you allowed to list items at any price?

Like if i listed my bills at a buds.

50\50

If you list them for 3 ref and won't accept that price - that's reportable.

If you list them for 1 bud - probably nothing or it'll be removed as a troll listing

Yes you are, but there are smart-asses who list their stuff for lowest price just to undercut everybody in classifieds. If you list your bills for a refined and then refuse to sell it for that price you get reported and your trade is deleted. 

you can sell at any price you want, but if you for instance list a craft weapon for 300 buds it's considered a troll listing and removed.

But if you stay somewhat realistic you're fine. But do list for your actual selling price

Don't worry about it if it was an accident,those things happen from time to time. Quite frankly most people that are saying you'll get reported are money thirsty assholes who just want to make a quick buck. Ignore them and move on ;^

Why would it be against the rules even if it wasn't an accident? You have the right to sell things at whatever price you want

Why would it be against the rules even if it wasn't an accident? You have the right to sell things at whatever price you want

Because he wasn't selling at 3 ref.

Archived