Another Homepage Contest?

Roller

The two background from the previous contest are really marvelous artworks. However, these two backgrounds are on the homepage for a year and a half already and probably some of the users on backpack.tf (like me) are wanting another homepage background update. 

Note: I'm not interested on anything about the contest nor the host of it, I'm just feeling that it needed to change.

UPDATE: I'm now willing to host the event. Your wish is my command, Brad!

Thoughts?

The two background from the previous contest are really marvelous artworks. However, these two backgrounds are on the homepage for a year and a half already and probably some of the users on backpack.tf (like me) are wanting another homepage background update. 

Note: I'm not interested on anything about the contest nor the host of it, I'm just feeling that it needed to change.

Thoughts?

Holy shit it's been a year and a half already? I need to get out more. 

Holy shit it's been a year and a half already? I need to get out more. 

Lol you made a account on 8 jauari, so yopu havent been here for 1.5 years.

Lol you made a account on 8 jauari, so yopu havent been here for 1.5 years.

That's the date of when I first joined the FORUMS. Not when I first joined steam, or first visited backpack.tf, dumbass.

You know you're new here when you say something as retarded as that. 

That's the date of when I first joined the FORUMS. Not when I first joined steam, or first visited backpack.tf, dumbass.

You know you're new here when you say something as retarded as that. 

Hey take it easy

and +1, really needs a redesign

Hey take it easy

and +1, really needs a redesign

But if you think about it, the cheeky kid went out of his way just to try to check how long I've been in backpack.tf, as if he thinks I'm lying about being here for that long. LOL like seriously who the hell does that?

There isn't even any plausible reason to try to lie about this. And I hope you're well aware of the hilarious irony in that he used his lack of experience being here, to try to prove my lack of experience here. ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived