Needing your clips for a community montage!

Psyduckcraig

Making a montage. Want to be in it? Got any clips?
I was just messing around editing when I thought of making a community montage. 

http://youtu.be/0rkJ9o0F9To

that is what I made by myself in one night with some crap clips and gmod sfm. Obviously thats not a final its more for an idea of the production value.

If you want to be in the montage upload your game play to somewhere that would allow me to download it and message me on steam with the download link. http://steamcommunity.com/id/psyduckcraig

Also clips must be at least 1080p and have a couple of seconds before and after each clip you would like to send me along with what name you would want to be displayed next to your clips.

Thanks you!

When I finish the montage I will send you a link as im still not sure where it will be uploaded

Be careful when clicking each link to download their content. You can't guarantee that they're all safe and that someone hasn't tried to sneak in a phishing link.

Be careful when going to each link to download their content. You can't guarantee that they're all safe and that someone hasn't tried to sneak in a phishing link.

To prevent this, you should require all clips to be uploaded on YouTube.

Then OP can download the videos directly from youtube using a YouTube video downloader. Just a thought.

The last two clips I didn't really get because they seemed like normal clips to me

Yeah thats because thay are random clips for filler untill I get some good clips.

Also to anyone who has passed this thread by the video that I had previously linked was the wrong video so I have fixed that in the main post. :P

I would give you a clip of me getting an mg or something cool but my graphics are really poor so you'd need to record it through spectating me or some shit. Sowwy

Archived