is steamtrades.com good cash rep

Rico Lambrini

it is a rather new thing, i dont think how to assess them. The site requires 10.00usd minimum steam wallet funds for fully access which i dont have. then makes verifying harder. 

surely it is not as established as sop, but they dont always have that. what do you think of steamtrades cash rep... or tf2-trader, or something else that im not aware of 

i used to reject buyers with a small bp, but after taking some risk, they look like ppl who have extra cash and want to get started. Also i have now dealt with many 1st time paypal users. Still no chargebacks yet...however i feel like i still reject too many buyers... i need to sell more stuff

it is a rather new thing, i dont think how to assess them. The site requires 10.00usd minimum steam wallet funds for fully access which i dont have. then makes verifying harder. 

surely it is not as established as sop, but they dont always have that. what do you think of steamtrades cash rep... or tf2-trader, or something else that im not aware of 

i used to reject buyers with a small bp, but after taking some risk, they look like ppl who have extra cash and want to get started. Also i have now dealt with many 1st time paypal users. Still no chargebacks yet...however i feel like i still reject too many buyers... i need to sell more stuff

Its been around for a while, but no one really uses it. imo its just as worthless as profile rep. 

Any form of rep thread is fine with me though. I.e. TF2-Trader, MCT, SOP, Rawr (well used to be)....

What i used to do, is i would decide based on the number of games they have, which can be a tad problematic due to hijackers, although rep isn't really any better in that sense. But, a bunch of games is a good indication that the person won't risk the account. So, if they have a lot of games (i had different levels---30 games i'd sell up to 10 keys, 50 games i'd sell like 20-30, 100 games i'd sell up to 50 keys, etc...)

that is strict, id probably do 1.5 - twice as much if they havent got rep but games.

anyway what is percentage of cash buyers u reject outright, u sell only a little and u sell lots to.

that is strict, id probably do 1.5 - twice as much if they havent got rep but games.

anyway what is percentage of cash buyers u reject outright, u sell only a little and u sell lots to.

Well, when it comes to cash trades i'm usually just trying to get stuff out of TF2. In general, i don't flip items for paypal (i.e. i don't flip buds/keys/ref) as its not worthwhile for a multitude of reasons. So when i have something to sell for paypal i already made the profit i was going to make by selling it for ref/keys. And i usually sell in bulk (Ref 50-300 Ref at a time, Keys at 10-50 Keys at a time) to people with plenty of rep minimizing the risk of a chargeback, but also taking a slight hit profit-wise. 

When you flip with paypal for profit you can't afford to turn away so many people as your margins are already incredibly tight, but you also can't afford to get scammed due to such small margins....so honestly, paypal profit just isn't worthwhile--theres just too much risk involved, even when you've got plenty of experience with it. 

Archived