Ahmed's Avatar Emporium

Ahmed

Heya! Recently, I've been doing a lot of artwork for tf2 and decided to start an avatar service. I specialize in portraits, however, I'm not a stranger to full body work. Basically, pricing is gonna be a common sense kind of deal, the more complicated it is, the more it's gonna cost. The prices I'm going to be listing are not set in stone, and I will be more than willing to discuss pricing options with you, so do not shy away from voicing your concerns or questions.

You can either add me on Steam, posting here, or pm if you'd like to commission me. You can also contact me at [email protected].

I'm also going to be taking requests! However, unlike commissions, I shall only be considering any requests that are posted in this thread.

Current price list:

• Monochrome Sketch - Portrait: 3 keys | Full-body: 9 keys
  • Linework - Portrait: 8 keys | Full-body: 2 buds | (Flat Coloring + 2 keys)
  • Monochrome Full Render - Portrait: 1 bud | Full-body: 3 buds
  • Colored Full Render - Portrait: 2 buds | Full-Body: 6 buds
  • Backgrounds vary upon complexity.

75% of payment is required up front unless you're a trusted friend.

And for those of you who seemed to be confused, requests aren't commissions, requests are free, commissions are going for the prices listed above.

All Pieces commissioned from here will be posted in this thread alongside requests and misc. art updates. However, commissioners shall receive a high resolution version of said commission via either pm or email.

Here are a couple of examples of my recent work. (This section will be updated regularly as I get more pieces done):
52UqTV6m.png

N0N268Gm.png

Jor1cGUm.png

A couple of other non-gaming related examples:

lHSgEiut.pngkF1wuvBt.pngI40a85Lt.png

kjCAkjPt.pngNot75KFt.pngfNh0L1Nt.png

You can also visit my Art Blog for more examples if you'd like.

Current Queue:

Commissions:

1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
  4. OPEN

Requests:

1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN

Great arkwork, but holy crap 6 buds

A fully-colored full-body shot with all the trimmings takes me on average 12-13 hours to do. At a base rate of $12.00/hr, that comes out to $144-$156. So ~6 buds.

A fully-colored full-body shot with all the trimmings takes me on average 12-13 hours to do. At a base rate of $12.00/hr, that comes out to $144-$156. So ~6 buds.

I know people who does really high quality ones for about 15$ ...

But eh, I doubt anyone would really want that.

Jesus christ ive seen way better artists that take requests for free

I would not pay him until he shows more previous work and proof that he actually created them and didnt do a google search

bobsplosion probably couldn't afford a full body sketch

Bobsplosions current backpack value is more than $40,000.

I know people who does really high quality ones for about 15$ ...

But eh, I doubt anyone would really want that.

All I know is what I charge for my time. Not theirs. If you don't want to commission me that's perfectly fine, feel free to leave a request instead.

Jesus christ ive seen way better artists that take requests for free

I would not pay him until he shows more previous work and proof that he actually created them and didnt do a google search

The signatures dont even match.... or do they? i cant see it

9e48a84936.png

t6dU84D.gif

If you don't care for my prices, that's fine, but questioning my authenticity is a tad harsh.

Your art is gorgeous! I wish you best of luck. :)

4iSyq5bm.png

Thanks man! You're work ain't half bad either! ^^ I look forward to seeing more of you work as well!

Decided to go ahead and update OP with a couple of my non-gaming pieces. I'm still taking requests if anyone is interested.

Figured I'd update with some non-tf2 related requests/doodles:

zKrg5GOm.png

MF6YOOvm.gif

(dis one be animated, click to see it move)

KMC5Elxm.png

The last one is well done.

Other's aren't bad either. I love the quality.

The ponies are cute! <3

If I could make a request (if you feel like it, of course): I'd love to see a child version of Engie. Just caught myself the other day wondering how his childhood might have been like. :P

And if you're up to it, we could try an art collab' one day! :D(not sure how this'd work though, I can only do traditional media for now)

Archived