RoNsTiG

For me it's:

Pearl Jam - Jeremy

or

Alice in Chains - Nutshell

or

About a Girl - Nirvana

Yes, I love grunge :)

I agree on the Pearl Jam and AIC one. However, I think Kurt put all this power, strength, and energy into nirvana's unplugged concert. I'd say either Where Did You Sleep Last Night or The Man Who Sold the World. Pennyroyal Tea is a chillingly fitting song too.

Buried relic from pokemon mystery dungeon red and blue rescue team

made me cry, the symbolism was too strong.

If you mean meaningful to the group that wrote/performed it, I'd have to go with this:

The entire album this two part song is from is dedicated to Maynard James Keenan( the singer)'s mother.

When he was young, she suffered a brain aneurysm that left her paralyzed for the remainder of her life.

The idea of the song is that although she was stuck in this state for 27 years (hinted at by the title of the album and part 2 of the song, 10,000 Days),

she kept her faith in God through it all, regardless of the horrible cards she had been dealt.

Now I'm by no means religious, but it's really an amazing story, and I think it's great that

Maynard was able to appreciate the hell that it must have been to go through living like that every day, especially for so long.

Buried relic from pokemon mystery dungeon red and blue rescue team

made me cry, the symbolism was too strong.

Nice self-like

One of their songs that is not metal really, but I still like it (doesn't start till like 1 minute)

About how obsessed he was with his gf

but like it's so faux-""""deep"""

hey look guys modernity is shallow or something! the deepness is 2 real

ye m8

hit it on the head

Archived