MedRed's Killstreak Effect Showcase

MedRed™

If I could get 10 kills with a killstreak- with any weapon, I'd buy killstreaks

Also, you're a rich fella, you know that.

Recommendation for your 'Mexican' loadout for Pyro, switch the Phlog with a Backburner or reg. Flamethrower, and make sure you have the rake as a melee. Also, the Apparitions detracts from the 'Mexican' concept, so I'd change that to something else too.

Well, maybe we should bash everyone who posts a plug in status updates

Wait, so you're saying we can't do that?

Whoops.

So what exactly is wrong with this post that made people go cray cray? I like the video, must have been hard and 'spensive to get that many ks kits/weapons.

Notice that's it's always the same exact people who bash on those who post their youtube videos. Absolutely pathetic and I sense jealousy.

I don't see a problem with people posting their videos on here. keep 'em coming. 

My favorite loadout is the triple bat engineer.  I'm not a huge fan of the bats individually, but when someone can get a set together that puts all three of them on one loadout it looks amazing.  I also really like the fireman pyro.  Burning flames sitting low with smoking on top is very nice.

Even as a relatively new member, I don't mean to fan any flames here, but the TF2 community can be absolutely toxic. A lot of people can't even get help on suggestions before they are immediately bashed for doing something wrong with snarky comments, like most key suggestions. Your videos are great and don't listen to ANY of the haters.  On topic, your medic combinations are amazing, expecially Love Heals :P.

Thanks for buying my extra keys to fund this. I really don't understand why people hate on people that use money to get what they want in this game. Without people like you the only point of making "profit" in tf2 trading would be to have the nice things you want (and after a while you run out of things you want).

Thank you everyone for your support and kind words!

Dead presidents are missing on your KE

Isn't it weird? I didn't actually render the replays. I captured the recording while in preview mode so I could work with the camera and save some time. There were three glitches I've noticed so far. No white paint on scout 2 of 3 scout items, no dead presidents effect on Killer Exclusive, and the Results Are In medic taunt showed the active weapon instead of the x-ray it's supposed to show.

Archived