Permanent Premium

boomerandzapper

Can there be a way for people to do a large one time payment for premium?

I hate that if I stop paying I have to repay the "1 time fee" and that I'd keep getting billed over and over again.

Lifetime premium would also help those without a paypal account of their own so that they wouldn't be bugging their mom every month with another payment.

And the site could use the money now instead of having a slow stream of money.

The money is used to pay the server rent that have to be paid every month.

i agree that a lifetime premium should be available. like 3-5 years worth of costs. that way bp.tf will probably make more for server costs. id support it

Lifetime premium is not sustainable. If everyone paid a lifetime premium of say, 3 years worth, where would we get revenue from in 3 years?

I will work on adding 3/6/9/12 month payment options for those who don't have credit cards or don't want to do a subscription, that's a great idea and definitely something I overlooked! I realize the subscription model doesn't work for those with no credit card via paypal so it's definitely something that needs to be fixed. I'll add this to my to-do list.

Lifetime premium is not sustainable. If everyone paid a lifetime premium of say, 3 years worth, where would we get revenue from in 3 years?

I will work on adding 3/6/9/12 month payment options for those who don't have credit cards or don't want to do a subscription, that's a great idea and definitely something I overlooked! I realize the subscription model doesn't work for those with no credit card via paypal so it's definitely something that needs to be fixed. I'll add this to my to-do list.

Hmm? I have no credit card either but I just have always money on my paypal account which I send there from my bank account. I don't see the problem.

Hmm? I have no credit card either but I just have always money on my paypal account which I send there from my bank account. I don't see the problem.

I think you just need to be verified for subscriptions (so cc/bank account is fine). 

You would get the revenue ahead of time, during which time you could invest it, and make more than you would if they paid for 3 years. Also, some people would stop using it long before they reached the end of the cycle (so they'd essentially be donating at that point). 

I have credit cards and bank accounts , but the system Pay Pal not good work in my godforsaken country . I can certainly register an account indirect routes (and it will work) but it do not need me , arranges me the system Web Money 

I have credit cards and bank accounts , but the system Pay Pal not good work in my godforsaken country . I can certainly register an account indirect routes (and it will work) but it do not need me , arranges me the system Web Money 

Where in China do you live?

You would get the revenue ahead of time, during which time you could invest it, and make more than you would if they paid for 3 years. Also, some people would stop using it long before they reached the end of the cycle (so they'd essentially be donating at that point). 

Yea I totally agree with this.

Where in China do you live?

China ?-NO .I live in European country .  :rolleyes:  You can find out from the Baloo, he sometimes gives me the answers to my national language :P

I looked into Web Money, but they charge a crazy amount of fees when cashing out. Not interested.

I think what we'll be doing is this: People who can't/won't subscribe via Paypal can pay for premium via in-game items. 

I am thinking these options would work:

• 5 keys for a 2 months period ( 2.5 keys per month )
  • 14 keys for 6 months ( 2.3 keys per month )
  • 24 keys for 12 months ( 2 keys per month )

Fair ? Let me know what you guys think.

I am thinking these options would work:

• 5 keys for a 2 months period ( 2.5 keys per month )
  • 14 keys for 6 months ( 2.3 keys per month )
  • 24 keys for 12 months ( 2 keys per month )

Fair ? Let me know what you guys think.

Think it's a good idea but since it's priced in keys wouldn't there be the issue of the changing prices of keys?

Might make others change to paying via items or paypal from the difference in cost making it unfair to others who only have 1 option in paying :S

Think it's a good idea but since it's priced in keys wouldn't there be the issue of the changing prices of keys?

Might make others change to paying via items or paypal from the difference in cost making it unfair to others who only have 1 option in paying :S

Keys have been quite stable, and i wouldn't call it "unfair" anyway. Gas stations charge less if you're paying in cash then if you're paying in credit....So what if you can only pay with a cc? Is that unfair because you don't have the cash lying around? 

I looked into Web Money, but they charge a crazy amount of fees when cashing out. Not interested.

I think what we'll be doing is this: People who can't/won't subscribe via Paypal can pay for premium via in-game items. 

Keys  the best option - the most stable currency in the TF economy - access to buy / sell - no need to use is what that banking systems (restriction on age) . 

So I UP+

Archived