Requesting an SFM Avatar (Will be paying)

A Cyan Stone in Mustard

My avatar has sort of been bugging me, I feel like changing it.

Anyways, I need someone who is fairly skilled in SFM. I will also be paying 1 refined, though I will only pay after I see the avatar. If it does not live up to what I expected, please not that I will either ask you to change some features or not request further services. If you change the features and it lives up to my expectations, I will pay you 1 refined. If I don't pay you but use your created photo as my avatar, you can -rep or report me, but it's highly unlikely that I will screw you over. Please post your created photo here, making sure you have read and followed most/all requested features.

Features

Class: Scout
Team: Red
Hat: A Rather Festive Tree
Misc items: Bonk Boy, Little Drummer Mann (A Deep Commitment to Purple), The Bostom Boom Bringer
Effects: Stare From Beyond
Map: 2fort (Background would be the red side, on the lower battlements near the bridge)
Point of focus: Face (Try to have most of the tree visible, but try not to zoom out so much that the face can't be seen in like a player list during a game)
Facial features: Have his face look slightly to the right but keep his eyes focused near the centre. Go for a neutral expression. Also make the Scout squint just slightly like the average person, but not have his eyes fully opened to the point where he looks lifeless.
Lighting: Try to make it so that the left side of his face his slightly shadowed, but for the most part keep it bright.
Dimensions: 256x256 minimum, 512x512 if possible, 1080x1080 or anything fitting that pattern is fine too.
Other requests: Have the unusual effect visible, having only the bottom half is fine. It can be located around the centre of the tree if that's practically the only option. Have the collar and some red parts of the shirt visible too, and try having scout's left arm positioned who he looks when he is normally holding the bat. if the bat manages to get near the vicinity of the face, have it as the Atomizer.

TL;DR: If you didn't read all that I'm probably not going to like your created photo. Yeah, it's very specific but keep in mind you'll be payed 1 refined for this.

Archived