What was the first game you ever played?

Adrian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure it was either some shitty, impossible Power Rangers game for N64 or Conker's Bad Fur Day.... I'm pretty sure it was PR though.

2341228-mavis11.jpg

screen1.jpg

I also played something like a street fighter game and Pokemon on a Gameboy Advanced

And fucking Zuma

Also, I can't think of the first games I played, but these were the first kinda things I did

If you seriously remember with 100% certainty the first game you play, con-fucking-grats

Original Pothead The Porcupine Sonic The Hedgehog on my Mega Drive (still got it)

^someone please understand the reference^

Tag.

Computers were an expensive thing for my family back in the day... managed to get one. The good old CRT is still gaining dust in my old house in the Philippines.

Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour. Sparked my first friendship. Also gave me a small idea of the concept of death and loss, importance, and victory. You won't know how.

Can't exactly remember but I the earliest game I can remember was Pacman: Adventures in Time. Man that was a great game, especially since it was free if you bought LCM's xD

The first Gta on ps2 good times. I was probably way too young to be killing pimps, banging hoes, running over people, stealing shit, among other things.

I turned out ok I guess tho.

Archived