What Do You Dream About?

TheVenomWithin

I barely ever dream, but when I do, it's really weird.

I once had a dream that there was a new Mario Kart out and I played it. I then crashed into the SIDEWALK and the game started having a rant at me and told me off.

Hence why I don't like being scalded. ;-;

Oh god, I've had a dream before about getting abducted by little aliens, kinda like the ones from despicable me exepct green, and nasty looking. They abducted me with a Wetvac vacuum. I ran to my brothers room, and jumped behind his nightstand, and they dragged me out like 3 or 4 of them, and just sucked me up with the vacuum. I then woke up, scarred shitless.

Insane horror. My dreams are so terrifying that it could kill a small child or sensitive person from hyperventilating due to fear. Oddly, I never seem to mind these dreams. Always wake up feeling good and go about my day. 

I have a very weird dream thing.

I'm always aware and in full control. Always.

Basically, all my dreams are lucid dreams, which I love. It's a whole new world, that I can just manipulate at my own will.

Is it rare that all my dreams are lucid dreams? I know a lot of people try their whole life to just have one, so does this mean something about me?

Thanks.

I don't get dreams.

well everybody gets 3-5 dreams a night but most of the time you don't remember em.

I don't remember my dreams often, and when I do most of the time they are either really sexual or scary

Edit: oh and almost all my dreams are in 3rd person mode so I see my self just like playing in a movie, but sometimes its 1st person

Just yesterday I dreamed about me being enrolled in a very prestigious institution in my country. Was in class for the first lesson of the year, and I have very huge amounts of stress, didn't hand up homework (which doesn't make sense since it's the first lesson), and other stuff. But throughout the dream I felt very negative and stressed. I even remembered one part where I told the teacher I wanted to talk to the principal that I wanted to leave this school.

Woke up with mixed feelings, I don't usually dream much, and when I do, I don't seem to remember them. This one, it stayed with me. I guessed it probably happened since I'm in the middle of my examinations and I am under very huge pressure from my competitive classmates, my parents, and me myself to do well. 

God bless me.

• 1 month later...

I rarely see real nightmares, most of my dreams are real-life based. Like, just a casual day but something weird, not something impossible or fantasy, just a thing that wouldn't matter.

• 2 weeks later...

the other day i dreamed i was in church on easter and floated up to the roof of the church as my clothes all fell through my body. my body rose to the roof then i hit the roof and fell at a tremendous speed hurting some people.

meeting god (actually it was allah in both of them) is one ive had twice.

taking drugs also. i've taken mescaline twice in dreams but never irl, also magic mushrooms once or twice.

Insane horror. My dreams are so terrifying that it could kill a small child or sensitive person from hyperventilating due to fear. Oddly, I never seem to mind these dreams. Always wake up feeling good and go about my day. 

Aaand now I'm terrified.

In my experience, its very rarely a dream. Just darkness is the usual, but occasionally I'll have a dream, although it'll be really random- I once had Jason Vorhees help me try to woo a girl. Strangest thing ever, I just tried to avoid him. He was persistent though. (He was just a really under-appreciated wingman the whole time)

I often times dream about getting attacked by a squirrel. The pain is immense and I can still feel it when I wake, yet there is not mark where the "squirrel" bit me.

o yeah and sex lots of sex

Usually, the dreams I can remember are adventures, sometimes bizarre, sometimes intelligible.

I remember this one time, I had a dream about having a lucid dream, so I thought I was lucid dreaming, so I tried to control the dream, and then I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not, and I got scared that the people looking at me naked were judging me, but I didn't stop, and then I woke up.

I have dreams of the map im making for hl2/gmod. Dreaming gives me ideas, often those that i dont know how to do or how to express it...

Well, i've had weird dreams.

Sometimes about me being a adminstrator on backpack.tf

Other times being in a game.

Sometimes i have bad dreams about being the CEO of EA.

Sometimes i have good dreams about HL3, L4D3 being released.

Sometimes i have weird dreams about school, that it is overrun with zombies.

Worst dream ever : BP.TF OVERRUN BY SHITPOSTERS.

Archived