Best crates to unbox? (besides salvages)

Death™ S> BACON GREASE

What are the best crates to unbox. I have been unboxing 19s,21s and made some profit of them.

24, has the most stable prices and the best ratio of payback from the crates. excluding hard to get crates as #2 and #14

In my opinion, anything below 25.

It seems crates below that have a higher old unusual effect drop rate.

In my opinion, anything below 25.

It seems crates below that have a higher old unusual effect drop rate.

you cant get new effects under crate 25. so thats why

IMO #19 and #21 are the best, but its contents have recently gone down in price. They've only got the old unusual effects (high-tier ones) and expensive stranges that have large chances of dropping.

You can always open #23 and #24 (flare/amby) which are much cheaper, but don't yield profit unless uncrating an unusual.

#26 and up have all effects released after the first ones. #31, #33 and #42 all have chances of giving good profit, but it isn't really a good idea to open them if you're looking for unusuals.

#1, #3, #4. #13 and #14 all have expensive paint, but also like all crates below #18, they only have unique-quality weps. #1 is in particular very expensive (has both white and black) and since both have gone down from the sale and the high chances of uncrating a normal wep make it a bad idea to open them.

None of the crates?

But in seriousness. I have had decent luck with crate #33, and anything below #25.

Another good one, is any new crate released in a update...you can make easy profit from that.

Thx guys. Just recently got my first unusual from a random crate i picked from my bp lol

Archived