Deleting price suggestion from profile.

There is a possibility of removing the old suggestion of the price? I wrote already to the moderator, but I didn't receive the reply. Not sober I hit the idea of adding two proposals, and it was weak. I would like simply to remove it from the my profile on bp.tf. Sorry for my english...

There is a possibility of removing the old suggestion of the price? I wrote already to the moderator, but I didn't receive the reply. Not sober I hit the idea of adding two proposals, and it was weak. I would like simply to remove it from the my profile on bp.tf. Sorry for my english...

The main problem is what would happen if you made an error in regards to a sale and the owner wanted to add you to correct it? They wouldnt know who made it...etc

The main problem is what would happen if you made an error in regards to a sale and the owner wanted to add you to correct it? They wouldnt know who made it...etc

Nope, the problem is wrong "structure" of sugestion.

Nope, the problem is wrong "structure" of sugestion.

That isnt exactly a valid reason to implement removal of suggestions which people have made in the past, if you screwed up simply just make another and learn from your mistakes. Many of our notable suggestors now started off making similar suggestions to yours.

Here is a guide to making suggestions to help you out: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3203-guide-making-good-suggestions/

Archived