Ill Photoshop you a picture!

BOOM!

I am just a beginner, but practice makes perfect amirite?

Its free ofc, but please nothing to complicated, I do not mean like scenes or anything just like a picture maybe, here is an example:

"Doge with mlg glasses and suit and tie on"

That is just an example, but feel free to ask anything. Ill go in order of comments.

Thanks!

Notes:
I can not add x hat with y effect to your profile picture, I am just not that experienced yet. I can try adding a hat but forget about effects unless there is enough room!

Kanye West making out with a Collectors Rocket Jumper (because they look different than unique ones), while having a disco beatdown effect shining from his shiny forehead and wearing gunboats...

Can you photoshop a BMOC on my profile picture's Scout? (Removing the Modest of course) Would appreciate it if it looked like what it would in-game.

Kanye West making out with a Collectors Rocket Jumper (because they look different than unique ones), while having a disco beatdown effect shining from his shiny forehead and wearing gunboats...

I guess its okay..

1SgAAKC.png

Hahahaha, exactly how I thought it. Thank you so much!

If you want more.... original... ideas, could you manage a really... photoshopped, shades wearing, chain wearing, dread having, cigaret smoking, heart with its legs crossed in an armchair. Want to throw it at a few friends :)

add a gold trilby w/ effect morning glory to my current profile pic? 

This came out pretty bad, there was no room for the effect either.

79o3YXi.png

I am going to add that I cant add x hat with y effect to any picture, I am just not that experienced yet.

Pachirisu_resting_in_the_middle_of_the_d

put "I could let you catch me, but that's none of my business" pls

Dont even need photoshop to do this, id just go to a meme generator site or something.

Hahahaha, exactly how I thought it. Thank you so much!

If you want more.... original... ideas, could you manage a really... photoshopped, shades wearing, chain wearing, dread having, cigaret smoking, heart with its legs crossed in an armchair. Want to throw it at a few friends :)

Don't complain about being bored when theres still plenty of TERRIBLE ideas out there. Make it!!! 

Archived