A humble request to backpack.tf developers.

boogeyman™

Please fix the gited keys suggested prices. When viewing backpack total in dollars, the website calculates it on suggested prices, which because of gift text is stuck at 75% of it's value but because it's a key is has to be 100% of its value. I just gives a heartache when your backpack value goes down because you just did 1:1 with a gifted cooler/appetizer or robo keys.

Please please please fix it.

Please fix the gited keys suggested prices. When viewing backpack total in dollars, the website calculates it on suggested prices, which because of gift text is stuck at 75% of it's value but because it's a key is has to be 100% of its value. I just gives a heartache when your backpack value goes down because you just did 1:1 with a gifted cooler/appetizer or robo keys.

Please please please fix it.

When you unbox a crate with a gifted key, if you get a unusual isn't it gifted? So then the value should be less

When you unbox a crate with a gifted key, if you get a unusual isn't it gifted? So then the value should be less

That would be like saying if you unbox with a selfmade key the unusual becomes selfmade. I think gifted keys work line regular ones.

That would be like saying if you unbox with a selfmade key the unusual becomes selfmade. I think gifted keys work line regular ones.

Good point, but gifted crates unbox gifted unusuals

I thought once you use both items, it makes the quality of that item disappear? An example being if I crafted 2 gifted weapons and got a normal scrap in return. It doesn't make sense that a gifted crate gives gifted Unusuals.

I thought once you use both items, it makes the quality of that item disappear? An example being if I crafted 2 gifted weapons and got a normal scrap in return. It doesn't make sense that a gifted crate gives gifted Unusuals.

Well it happens I think, don't qoute me on it though

Bullshit.

Many new unusuals are only gifted because they were untradeable the first days. Gift wrap helps in that case. gg sharks

Bullshit.

Many new unusuals are only gifted because they were untradeable the first days. Gift wrap helps in that case. gg sharks

I knew about the wrap thing, but w/e. Must have been wrong

No it is not. For the love of God stop spreading rumours.

No it is not. For the love of God stop spreading rumours.

If you read up you can see I realised this

I had a Brown Summer Cooler Key kindly gifted to me by someone on a server I frequent. I used it to unbox a Lieutenant Bites, and the Raccoon wasn't gifted. Why would an Unusual be any different?

It's good that you know now.

• 2 weeks later...

Can y fix the problem with refreshing summer coolers?  They are worth 2 keys even though they don't exist anymore>

they still exist on any account that hadn't opened up tf2.

Archived