Political Debate

RTS

I don't know if that's meant to be racist or not

I don't understand how that can be received as racist. Jolly is using a "spineless monkey" to describe the current president of the United States. No race has been mentioned in the statement either. If you're associating a "spineless monkey" with some sort of race, then you are the person being racist.

I don't understand how that can be received as racist. Jolly is using a "spineless monkey" to describe the current president of the United States. No race has been mentioned in the statement either. If you're associating a "spineless monkey" with some sort of race, then you are the person being racist.

Fukn rekt.

God forbid someone tries to make a joke once in a while.

Don't have a stick up your ass about everything.

Also black people have been referred to as monkey's in the past in a racist manner in which Jolly's could be interpreted as. My comment doesn't make me racist. Nice to assume things about people from one comment huh?

I dont really know what you just said, so agreed.

I don't see any reason why gun control laws should not be a thing. For those people that say the constitution states we have a right to bear arms, to that I respond with the elastic clause. The elastic clause was a clause in the constitution that stated that congress can make any law that the constitution does not state if the circumstances require it. Therefor, gun laws can be made. What's more, if you're worried about gun control laws, that means you probably shouldn't own a gun. All gun control laws are asking for is a background check before the purchase of a gun so it doesn't get into the hands of people it shouldn't be in the hands of. So if you think that gun laws will restrict your right to own a gun, than you probably shouldn't own a gun.

The government has no right to say what we can and can not put in our bodies as long as others are not harmed. All drugs should be made legal. Drastically reduce the size of welfare spending. Get out of foreign conflicts now. The middle east hates us because we keep blowing them up. Obama is an idiot.

God forbid someone tries to make a joke once in a while.

Don't have a stick up your ass about everything.

Also black people have been referred to as monkey's in the past in a racist manner in which Jolly's could be interpreted as. My comment doesn't make me racist. Nice to assume things about people from one comment huh?

Woah, I was just following instructions set by the OP. I in no way meant for my comment to make you feel angered. I was simply following instructions.

Anyways, I should point out the hypocrisy in your statement. Like I was assuming you were the one being racist, you are also assuming that Jolly was interpreting "a spineless monkey" as a racist remark. You are accusing him for the same reason I am accusing you. Really is nice to assume, I agree.

I dont really know what you just said, so agreed.

I don't see any reason why gun control laws should not be a thing. For those people that say the constitution states we have a right to bear arms, to that I respond with the elastic clause. The elastic clause was a clause in the constitution that stated that congress can make any law that the constitution does not state if the circumstances require it. Therefor, gun laws can be made. What's more, if you're worried about gun control laws, that means you probably shouldn't own a gun. All gun control laws are asking for is a background check before the purchase of a gun so it doesn't get into the hands of people it shouldn't be in the hands of. So if you think that gun laws will restrict your right to own a gun, than you probably shouldn't own a gun.

Woah, I was just following instructions set by the OP. I in no way meant for my comment to make you feel angered. I was simply following instructions.

Anyways, I should point out the hypocrisy in your statement. Like I was assuming you were the one being racist, you are also assuming that Jolly was interpreting "a spineless monkey" as a racist remark. You are accusing him for the same reason I am accusing you. Really is nice to assume, I agree.

You literally said " then you are the person being racist.".   Also I said it could be interpreted as a racist remark, I never accused him, don't know where you're getting that from...

Rape should be legal because its only a bunch of kind people trying to keep the human population alive.

Debate

1. Are they trying to keep the human population alive? I've read most rapist do it for power, not because they want to help populate the earth, and certainly not for the good of humanity.

2. Should anything that helps keep the human population alive be legal? 

You literally said " then you are the person being racist.".   Also I said it could be interpreted as a racist remark, I never accused him, don't know where you're getting that from...

Yes, I know what I said and I am not denying that I indeed accused you of being racist. However, I only accused you of being racist in the context of you interpreting "a spineless monkey" as a racist remark as shown by the "If you're associating a "spineless monkey" with some sort of race" clause you omitted from your post. The same way I accused you of being racist you are accusing Jolly of being racist. You said that "a spineless monkey" "could be interpreted as a racist remark," which would mean that Jolly's statement could be racist. However, you are merely assuming that "a spineless monkey" is indeed a racist remark for all we know Jolly may not have meant it in a racist way. This is exactly how I accused you of being racist: assuming the poster interpreted a phrase in a racist way. The hypocrisy I tried to point out in your previous post comes from the fact that you were assuming the possibility of racism in Jolly's post like how I assumed the possibility of racism in your post.

Humanity is a pile of arguing collectives that fight both with weapons and words in the futile game of determining which is better when in the end all of them are completely pathetic and will be better for earth once erased from existence.

Debate.

Rape should be legal because its only a bunch of kind people trying to keep the human population alive.

Debate

There are 7 billion people

Unless it's like Nunavut or Antartica, we don't need more people.

Archived