Need new phone (£150 budget)

iliad

I've been stuck with a old Nokia brick phone for most of my life.

It's time to change that.

I found some phones that I can pick from-

- iphone 5 (refurbished)

- samsung galaxy s4 (refurbished)

- HTC One M7 (refurbished) 

pls help

I cant speak for the other phones, but I've had an iphone 5 for 3 years. I started to text a lot and live on the phone. my battery became shot. Personally I would say the battery is iffy. And when your charger breaks it costs a great amount to buy a new one since the chinese stuff breaks at variable times and will stop working on iOS 8 and up. You need apple certified chargers with that special chip or whatever. So I feel that battery is a problem with iphones as well as them being fragile. If that doesnt bother you then you may want to consider that phone

Don't get the S4, it's a terrible phone. I would go for the M7 just because it's slightly newer than the iPhone 5. Honestly, both the iPhone 5 and M7 are great options.

stay the fuck away from refurbished stuff.

anyways, a second gen moto /g/ is in your price range and a bit newer than those 2-year old phones.

I personally like Android so I'd go with the HTC or the S4. Android would be if you'd be willing to learn how to use the phone, its much more customizable than Apple though. The iPhone would be for someone who just doesn't know how to use shit, but hey thats just my opinion. 

I have a M8 myself. But I recommend the M7. Why? Cuz it probably is better than a motorola phone. 

Motorola makes some of the finest shit on the market, plus they've been around for a while. A new Moto G will be vastly superior to an old, refurbished M7

Archived