"Key Suggestions" Needs a new limit.

Final2500

Or Rule. You call it what you want.

As I'm too lazy to write again. I'll copy what i said from the current suggestion.

Its such a foolishness how people only care about how many they sold and compeletely forgeting about "In how much time?" it sold.

Here it is:

When it comes to keys (in my opinion) you need to be fast enough to sell/trade Maybe 15-20(Or more) keys per day as its the main currency. These people are patient and want their profit. And the buyers (I'm sure as hell) Mostly people who are unpatient And/Or need quick keys.

Mostly what i hate is Sellers get that 5-10 success FOR A WEEK And suggesters call it "Sold manyy "Come on. its currency for a week it should be faster than that. You can't just call it Succesfull. Not caring about the fact that that trade has been opened for a DARN WEEK
its foolish.  
If you want a REAL EXAMPLE: "
" http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/13075639 - Sold many " <Trades opened for a week. And after looking to his bp how are you sure that he sold many? Theres also only 2 "Added" Comments. And Seller's metal is only enough for Barely 3 keys.
And i'm sick of people lying and other people fall for it. SICK OF IT.
For another  Example:
I could open a buying trade for 5.55 And get 10-20 Keys in a MONTH and will you guys call it "Succesfully bought" and decrease the price? You shouldnt. It goes same logic with sellers. Mind that its currency. It Always (should)sell fast. More than just how many it sold. You should think like HOW MANY : "Sold/per week" "Sold/per Month"

People dont care about it and like make a completed suggestion in half-an-hour and BAM. Price changed. it shouldnt be that easy.
You can't just dump many links and get it accepted.

This logic is been here for long and never saw someone discuss about on it.(Keys.)
Any comment appreciated.

while i do aprove that the last suggestion is poor, but pricing keys is a bit tricky. Sellers is the most tricky part, you never know how much they sold as many people just add you to buy the key without writing added so it is always anonymous of how much keys they sold in a specific time. Also, buyers for more than current price go out very fast that it is nearly impossible to catch them, it is still the mods choice, they have a better look on the suggestion than we do and i am pretty sure they know what they are doing (hopefully)

while i do aprove that the last suggestion is poor, but pricing keys is a bit tricky. Sellers is the most tricky part, you never know how much they sold as many people just add you to buy the key without writing added so it is always anonymous of how much keys they sold in a specific time. Also, buyers for more than current price go out very fast that it is nearly impossible to catch them, it is still the mods choice, they have a better look on the suggestion than we do and i am pretty sure they know what they are doing (hopefully)

Hopefully.

Welcome to the Key Suggestion complaint Department, Please take a number, and we'll be with you in just one moment. Thank you. 

Welcome to the Key Suggestion complaint Department, Please take a number, and we'll be with you in just one moment. Thank you. 

You got anything to say about the topic?

I foresee this as a temporary lull in in price increase. I still think 6.33 is likely but 6 could be the final also.

The same was said about 3 ref, then 4 ref, then 5 ref.

I forsee this as a temporary lull in price, I think after this it will exponentially grow until keys reach ∞ ref.

The same was said about 3 ref, then 4 ref, then 5 ref.

I forsee this as a temporary lull in price, I think after this it will exponentially grow until keys reach ∞ ref.

No one said keys would settle at 3/4 Ref. Most predictions were 5-6 Ref. And thats just that predictions based on nothing. 

And i don't forsee metal dropping below $0.30 anytime soon, so, much more than 6-7 Ref won't happen until Ref drops quite a bit. 

No one said keys would settle at 3/4 Ref. Most predictions were 5-6 Ref. And thats just that predictions based on nothing. 

And i don't forsee metal dropping below $0.30 anytime soon, so, much more than 6-7 Ref won't happen until Ref drops quite a bit.

The pruce would flucuate between 633 and 7 then going forward depending on events crate release etc. The theory is that the ref farmers, who trade ref for keys to sell keys on paypal, will switch back and forth between selling their ref and trading for keys to sell.

The same could be said for counterproof, all 5.66 sales are quicksales of nubs because of the keybots at 5.77.

Final2500, you need to stop raging about the key price rising. One does not 10000 links to show it, but people like you demand it and yet are unsatisfied. There are plenty of links that directly show the rise of keys. Proving it is hard enough, no new restrictions need be made.

Yea, nothing need be said. Everything is fine.

I very much agree with this. Nothing need be said in the first place.

The same could be said for counterproof, all 5.66 sales are quicksales of nubs because of the keybots at 5.77.

Final2500, you need to stop raging about the key price rising. 

Who told that im raging? I'm just against this kind of wrong thing.

its not wrong though......getting more links would be pgysically impossible....

aside from the fact that it would literally take forever to get enough links to show that the mahority is asking for (and getting) more than the listed price, by the time you were able to record enough links everything wouldve bumped so many times resulting in tons of duplicates. Plus, 5.66 sellers literally sell out within seconds--clearly indicating 5.66 is too low.

> says he isnt raging

> look at the tags

Well there are 2 things I would like to say:

1. They aren't rising as fast anymore

2. Idgaf anymore because I'm rich enough to afford keys :D

Archived