Set/Raise price based on offers?

Hugh Jazz

If an item has no price (like an uncraft version being half of craft), is it fine to raise/set its price based on offers? Or should I wait for a sale? The item in question is an extremely rare uncraftable foster's facade.

since its 1:1 (both of them) id say they need a sale. its easier to give an opinion when the hat actually gets attention which it hasnt gotten for like 4 months

lol of course not. You can't change the price basing on offers. 90% of the whole community intentionally lowballs on trades to "buy low and sell high". You can't change the price if the offers are above the current price unless it was sold for any of them either.

lol of course not. You can't change the price basing on offers. 90% of the whole community intentionally lowballs on trades to "buy low and sell high". You can't change the price if the offers are above the current price unless it was sold for any of them either.

I'm actually saying this since the current suggested price for it on backpack.tf viewer is like 1 reclaimed because of the automatic price effect.

If the offers are recent and fully legit it's of course better than ~1 rec. :S

how recent would that have to be?

im currently waiting for a rare uncraft to sell.

it is listed at 1.66 on bp.tf but has offers of above a bud (quite old thought, so i'd suggest it then when someone offers something.)

how recent would that have to be?

im currently waiting for a rare uncraft to sell.

it is listed at 1.66 on bp.tf but has offers of above a bud (quite old thought, so i'd suggest it then when someone offers something.)

Then it would be better to wait for a sale. That's why I said recent.

I prefer to see sales too first. It already happened with rare uncrafts that got their price set based on offers after which they turned out to be fake. Meanwhile the price is still set at the fake offers.

Archived