Making Free SFM Posters n Stuff v4 (now with optional degrees of sex appeal)

Kevin the Chicken God

igured Id organize things better here

if you want to copy-pasta stuff requests you made from my previous thread ( http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/25827-making-free-sfm-posters-n-stuff-v3-now-with-more-sex-appeal/ ),then feel free, and if you can point out to me that you when you made that request, you will be queued up in chronological order from when you made the request

Firstly, there are some things I cannot do in SFM. Some items are broken, if that is the case I will let ya know and beg you to change it because Im lazy. But this is pretty rare as no one requests posters with robo hats anyways

form required to get my attention can be found here:

Class:

Team:

Hats:

Unusual Effects (if any):

Pose:

Additional Information

Photoshop (Y/N):

the speed at which I make posters varies, I can make multiple in a day or not make one for three days, but generally you can expect one every 2 days or so

if you like my poster and would like to donate, feel free to send a trade offer here: http://steamcommunit...&token=ewlXa7hs

I would really appreciate feedback on my posters, I honestly have no idea if you guys like them or hate them, and not knowing is worse than either of those two

pls leave feedback, it would be so sexy of you

Cynexyl currently gets top priority, and any request made by him will be queued at the top due to his help.

You can now vary intensity of my photoshopping!

Now I have:

No photoshop:

NRowFAj.jpg

Mild Photoshop:

Cp5TMMV.jpg

Medium Photoshop

gcOZsA5.jpg

Extra Spicy Photoshop:

9auy2yM.jpg

Class: Scout

Team: Blu

Hats: Thirst Blood, Graybanns, Track Terrorizer

Unusual Effects: none ;-;

Pose: Running

Additional Info: Make him hold the Force a Nature

No photoshop

thx in advance

Class: Spy

Team: Red

Hats: Team Spirit Aces High Hat of Cards, The Color of Slate Sky Assassin, An Abundance of Tinge Backstabber's Boomerslang

Unusual Effects (if any): Aces High on Hat of Cards, Mandarin on a Rust Mk.l Knife

Pose: Backstabbing a BLU Demo while holding a Festive Revolver in other hand

Additional Information: Can it be resized to fit a desktop background, really want a new background for me desktop  :D

Photoshop: Sure, mild and leave the original one please 

Thanks! :D

• Class: Demoman

• Team: Blu

• Hats: Prince Tavish's Crown, Bearded Bombardier (preferably painted Australium Gold), and King of Scotland Cape

• Unusual Effects (if any): Sunbeams

• Pose: Standing and potentially with hands resting on top of Eyelander handle with tip touching the ground. Also, if you find a throne-esque seat, then sitting in one would be great. The second one is preferred actually.

• Additional Information: I'm a big fan of over-exaggerated unusual effects in SFM posters; meaning I like when the effect is really vividly clear. I'm willing to tip, and the size is mostly based on this aspect alone.

• Photoshop (Y/N): Yes

Class: Medic

Team: RED

Hats: Brush with death, graybanns 

Unusual Effects (if any): no pls

Pose: something to do with medi gun

Additional Information

Photoshop (Y/N): yes pl0x

>degrees of sex appeal

I am willing to see the most sexiest heavy ever.

Class: Heavy

Team: RED

Hats: idk any hats, especially sexy ones, so ye

Unusual Effects (if any): nah

Pose: bedroom eyes, as suggestive as possible, you get the idea

Additional Information

Photoshop (Y/N): if you feel it needs some editing

Don't hurry with that, heh.

Class: Engineer

Hats: Max's Severed Head (Pink as hell), Thermal Insulation Layer, Scotch Saver (Pink as hell)

Unusual Effects (if any):

Pose: Rancho Relaxo, hitting his sentry, or firing his pistol. 

Additional Information: If hitting sentry, make the Jag (if you can, Hypno Beam Villainous Violet at 10 kills).  If firing his pistol, Tornado Team Shine at 10 kills.  And Relaxo can be either.

Photoshop (Y/N): Yes, extra spicy photoshop >:3

Class: Soldier

Hats: Defiant Spartan, Bonedolier, Hornblower (gold).

Unusual Effects (if any): Burning Flames

Pose: Not sure, if all else fails brewed victory taunt.

Additional Information: If possible I would like to incorporate mvm robot(s) in to it. Perhaps the Soldier stomping on a robot head. 

Photoshop (Y/N): If you think it will look better, nothing past mild.

Posted twice for these in other threads yet people just skip it even when I'm willing to tip quite well if I like it.

Hats: Defiant Spartan, Bonedolier, Hornblower (gold).

Unusual Effects (if any): Burning Flames

Pose: Not sure, if all else fails brewed victory taunt.

Additional Information: If possible I would like to incorporate mvm robot(s) in to it. Perhaps the Soldier stomping on a robot head. 

Photoshop (Y/N): If you think it will look better, nothing past mild.

Posted twice for these in other threads yet people just skip it even when I'm willing to tip quite well if I like it.

all these requests, yet I'm too busy to make them today and will be gone for a week, rip

I can guarantee I'll make this tho, burning spartan is best unusual

Hats: Thirst Blood, Graybanns, Track Terrorizer

Unusual Effects: none ;-;

Pose: Running

Additional Info: Make him hold the Force a Nature

No photoshop

thx in advance

sqWJN1E.jpg

I'm going to do a new system when it comes to photoshop. I'll upload the posters I make un-photoshopped as I make them, then bulk upload the photoshop versions, since I only have access to it once or twice a day. If I upload your poster un-photoshopped, you can give me criticism to change things from the point that I uploaded the unedited image to when I upload the finished version. After I upload the final version, you will have to fill out a new request form.

Class: Spy

Hats: Team Spirit Aces High Hat of Cards, The Color of Slate Sky Assassin, An Abundance of Tinge Backstabber's Boomerslang

Unusual Effects (if any): Aces High on Hat of Cards, Mandarin on a Rust Mk.l Knife

Pose: Backstabbing a BLU Demo while holding a Festive Revolver in other hand

Additional Information: Can it be resized to fit a desktop background, really want a new background for me desktop  :D

Photoshop: Sure, mild and leave the original one please 

Thanks! :D

6A3Apz7.jpg

I'll get to photoshopping it later tonight, if you have any issues with this feel free to point them out and I can edit it.

I'm going to do a new system when it comes to photoshop. I'll upload the posters I make un-photoshopped as I make them, then bulk upload the photoshop versions, since I only have access to it once or twice a day. If I upload your poster un-photoshopped, you can give me criticism to change things from the point that I uploaded the unedited image to when I upload the finished version. After I upload the final version, you will have to fill out a new request form.

6A3Apz7.jpg

I'll get to photoshopping it later tonight, if you have any issues with this feel free to point them out and I can edit it.

I hate to say this but  I meant the Sky Captain DX but if you can't edit or its not available its okay. Great picture btw!

I hate to say this but  I meant the Sky Captain DX but if you can't edit or its not available its okay. Great picture btw!

ah, ok. There are a few sky/assassin items, so I wasn't sure which. I'll add it in when I upload the edited version!

• Class: Demoman

• Team: Blu

• Hats: Prince Tavish's Crown, Bearded Bombardier (preferably painted Australium Gold), and King of Scotland Cape

• Unusual Effects (if any): Sunbeams

• Pose: Standing and potentially with hands resting on top of Eyelander handle with tip touching the ground. Also, if you find a throne-esque seat, then sitting in one would be great. The second one is preferred actually.

• Additional Information: I'm a big fan of over-exaggerated unusual effects in SFM posters; meaning I like when the effect is really vividly clear. I'm willing to tip, and the size is mostly based on this aspect alone.

• Photoshop (Y/N): Yes

1fOIWI5.jpg

really gonna beef up the effect in photoshop, if there is anything else you want me to change, feel free to point it out

-snip-

I like the pose and the backdrop, can't wait to see how the effect looks when its beefed up in photoshop. To give an idea of what I'm looking for, here's some other SFM artist's work (not commissioned by myself): first piece and second piece.

PS: sent a little tip to say thanks for what you've done so far with the poster.

didn't like how yours turned out first time around in photoshop, I'll upload it along with the next batch

I like the pose and the backdrop, can't wait to see how the effect looks when its beefed up in photoshop. To give an idea of what I'm looking for, here's some other SFM artist's work (not commissioned by myself): first piece and second piece.

PS: sent a little tip to say thanks for what you've done so far with the poster.

not gonna take any tips until it's done

qgYL9Y6.jpg

-snip-

Looks a lot nicer, though the effect seems a little off-center. There's an area in the upper right of his head with no Sunbeams, and it sort of seems the effect is centered a little left of his head.

Looks a lot nicer, though the effect seems a little off-center. There's an area in the upper right of his head with no Sunbeams, and it sort of seems the effect is centered a little left of his head.

yeah, my old photoshop techniques for enhancing the effect no longer work, so rather than enhance it in post I reuploaded it with 3 sunbeam effects. This caused the radius of the effect center to be larger than it was with just one :/

Class:Scout (if you can do a fem.scout than do it)

Hats: The Cross-Com express, The track terrorizer (conagher brown), Mercs muffler (violet),  Fancy spellbook

Unusual Effects (if any): none

Pose: Jumping on the center platform (mid air)

Additional Information: Make him looking at the camera

Photoshop (Y/N): Mild but leave an original version too pls c:

Thanks n I'll tip if I like it in the end  :D

Idk if you can do new EOTL unusual effects, but may as well try.

Class: Sniper

Hats: Dread Hiding Hood, Snow Sleeves, Black Max's Severed Head

Unusual Effect: Death at Dusk

Pose: Awper Hand in one hand, and Festive SMG in the other. Do whatever else you want with the pose.

Additional Information: If the unusual effect doesn't work, just replace it with Circling Heart.

Photoshop: Mild

Thanks in advance for doing this! I'll leave a tip when it's done and I like it  :)

Class: Spy

Team: Red

Hats: Charmer's Chapeau (Orange), Puffy Provovateur (Orange), Bruiser's Bandanna (Orange)

Unusual Effects (if any): Sulphurous

Pose: Action pose? Just make him look like he's got some badass business to be doing...

Additional Information Use those fancy SFM lighting effects, maybe give it a slightly dark tone

Photoshop (Y/N): Mild

no one requests posters with robo hats anyways

:c

Team: Spectator  Doesn't matter

Hats: Purple Cool Cat Carnigan, Pink Graybanns, and White Killer Exclusive

Unusual Effects (if any): Cloud 9

Pose: Attacking something/person

Additional Information If possible, have the mega strike effect around him

Photoshop (Y/N) Yes pls

Your work is amazing!

Hats: Tyrant's Helm w/ gold paint, Fancy Dress Uniform w/ gold paint, Coldsnap Coat w/ gold paint (if you can't use the Coldsnap Coat, a normal Hornblower would be fine)

Unusual Effects (if any): Circling TF2 logo

Pose: Any pose

Additional Information: If it's possible, it'll be nice if he could be holding a gold botkiller RL Mk 1.

Photoshop (Y/N): Yes

Thank you so much! :)

Also, it would be great if you could add Team Shine Tornado eyes at 10k. I'll be sure to leave a tip. :)

Class: Medic

Team: RED

Hats: Brush with death, graybanns 

Unusual Effects (if any): no pls

Pose: something to do with medi gun

Additional Information

Photoshop (Y/N): yes pl0x

holy crap I forgot this thread existed, I told Carnage I wouldn't be like everyone else and bail before doing his request, then almost did

F4ut2H7.jpg

this was meant to be something different, putting the medi-gun in his mouth would've been too inconvenient so I Harry Potter'd it up

I hate myself

Class: Spy

Team: Red

Hats: Charmer's Chapeau (Orange), Puffy Provovateur (Orange), Bruiser's Bandanna (Orange)

Unusual Effects (if any): Sulphurous

Pose: Action pose? Just make him look like he's got some badass business to be doing...

Additional Information Use those fancy SFM lighting effects, maybe give it a slightly dark tone

Photoshop (Y/N): Mild

You can ignore this, already got one done  :D

Archived