Suggestion Question: Sulphurous Conjurer's Cowl (new price 5 buds) aaroncsn

space fellow

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/54d76d6ab98d885b498b4900

Posted a topic in TF2 Economy explaining my situation (read here: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/29819-so-the-price-of-my-hat-was-voted-down-today/) and was directed here. Have since gotten an explanation of sorts though i'd like a moderator's take on the decision making process.

Also, i brought up that it was to my understanding that it was a quicksale (i paid in pure, 3 buds or so below the albeit outdated bp.tf price). I'm not sure how that affects the legitimacy of the sale as proof of price.

I'm fairly new to the system so any feedback/explanation is welcome

thanks

What are you trying to say? Their is nothing about 3 buds in that suggestion...

hes saying he sold his for 3 buds but people were calling it an outlier and a quicksold

hes saying he sold his for 3 buds but people were calling it an outlier and a quicksold

No, he paid 5 pure for it as a "quicksell" and is upset about the hat being dropped on the basis of a sale which he considered to be a quicksell. He was just mentioning 3 buds because that's how much under the backpack price he bought it for. 

Anyhow, to the OP, there's not too much you can do, no way to suggest a higher price without sales at higher. 

No, he paid 5 pure for it as a "quicksell" and is upset about the hat being dropped on the basis of a sale which he considered to be a quicksell. He was just mentioning 3 buds because that's how much under the backpack price he bought it for. 

Anyhow, to the OP, there's not too much you can do, no way to suggest a higher price without sales at higher. 

ah ok thanks

The drop was a long needed one.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23192270As you can see here, he had been trying to sell for 6 buds for almost an entire 2 months. 

You might argue that it was bought at a quicksale price but with 6 buds up for 2 months, 5 buds isn't exactly a quicksale price. We are just merely reporting what it ultimately sold for after a long time of no sales activity.

Hope this answers your question.  

If it was deemed that his sale was indeed a quicksale and there are no other recent sales to "fix" the current price the suggestion can be reverted, however with that being said the seller was had been trying to sell it for 6buds so I doubt 5 buds would be consider QS :S

Edit got ninjad by a mod xD

how calmly should i phrase myself to not appear "upset" lol. i mentioned that i agreed might actually be overpriced.

The drop was a long needed one.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23192270As you can see here, he had been trying to sell for 6 buds for almost an entire 2 months. 

You might argue that it was bought at a quicksale price but with 6 buds up for 2 months, 5 buds isn't exactly a quicksale price. We are just merely reporting what it ultimately sold for after a long time of no sales activity.

Hope this answers your question.  

Thanks, it does. and thanks to derpeh as well

Archived