Its okay for Donators to price manilpulate

Mrs. U

So apparently a few days ago one of the premium donators used my CLOSED trade as proof as a price change.  There was absolutely no proof as to what I sold it for other then a closed link....about as vague as you can get!!

But as soon as I call them out on and ask to fix it through a price suggestion they get all butt hurt and name call. Then a mod bans me for a day because they can handle the truth.

Its like trying to base a price on a QUICKSELL. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to get the proof but they got mad and banned me when I showed the proof.

You posted a proofless suggestion, a mod closed it, you were banned becuase of that. Deal with it for 24 hours, and be happy it was only 24 hours.

You posted a proofless suggestion, a mod closed it, you were banned becuase of that. Deal with it for 24 hours, and be happy it was only 24 hours.

Pretty much sums it up.

I tried to get the proof but they got mad and banned me when I showed the proof.

I suggest that you kindly go and read the rules on price suggesting.

You tried manipulating your own items.

No proof(screenshot of the trade history for example) was provided at all. And you're the owner of GHS community? I cringed so hard.

The person that posted the price change before had the PROOFLESS suggestion. But like I said many times before. 90% of the people on here dont have unusuals and are poor in and are okay with Vague proof as long as its a Price Reduction.  

ONE TRADE CLOSED BY ME IS NOT PROOF!!  Its almost worse then using a quicksell as proof for a price change.

I did not see the proof of MY HISTORY in the other person price suggestion that used my CLOSED trade as proof...........so f*cking pathetic.

The person that posted the price change before had the PROOFLESS suggestion. But like I said many times before. 90% of the people on here dont have unusuals and are poor in and are okay with Vague proof as long as its a Price Reduction.  

ONE TRADE CLOSED BY ME IS NOT PROOF!!  Its almost worse then using a quicksell as proof for a price change.

Who's "the person that posted the price change" the crown suggestor? Julia? Julia provided ample proof. Quicksells can count as sufficient proof if it's rare and it's raising.

You're just salty because you don't know how to counter or suggest.

I did not see the proof of MY HISTORY in the other person price suggestion that used my CLOSED trade as proof...........so f*cking pathetic.

How can you call that someone(in this case, Julia) took your proof? You never supplied it in your suggestion. It's not your proof it you never had it in your suggestion.

Stop making yourself and your community look bad.

It's closed, proofless suggestion. Julia got the proof, her suggestion was accepted. DEAL. WITH. IT.

So thats why I have seen other hats prices being fixed because of people using the price manipulation of quicksells? How pathetic.  I guess I will start taking screenshots OF everything I see from now on to show the proof of the deleted price suggestions that have gone through because it was manipulated and it was fixed after someone else saw it.

I cringe at the fact you people actually kiss a$$ and allow the rules to be broken by people just because they donated or are admins.  

So thats why I have seen other hats prices being fixed because of people using the price manipulation of quicksells? How pathetic.  I guess I will start taking screenshots OF everything I see from now on to show the proof of the deleted price suggestions that have gone through because it was manipulated and it was fixed after someone else saw it.

I cringe at the fact you people actually kiss a$$ and allow the rules to be broken by people just because they donated or are admins.  

You make the suggestion where it shows you do it. If you have more proof and edit it in, fine. But you didn't put a bit of proof in. And that's what got you banned.

Now shut the fuck up and deal with it.

How can you call that someone(in this case, Julia) took your proof? You never supplied it in your suggestion. It's not your proof it you never had it in your suggestion.

Stop making yourself and your community look bad.

It's closed, proofless suggestion. Julia got the proof, her suggestion was accepted. DEAL. WITH. IT.

I would like to see the proof Julie had then.    Please show me the proof.

I would like to see the proof Julie had then.    Please show me the proof.

It's in her suggestion. Are you that salty over one little price suggestion?

I'm done, not worth getting a ban just to argue with someone over a closed price suggestion.

Archived