Worst experience ever?

SpiderMan

When I played with a huge fire ant hill at my grandparent's house; I was two years old and I apparently thought it was chocolate ice cream.

I jumped into a pool without knowing that my brother had put a mirror in it, ended up with glass shards in my feet because I broke the mirror when I jumped in

Something no one but me knows about and I'll never tell anyone. >:3

Its fine if you don't wanna say, we all have our moments julia :3

Split my head open and suffered a concussion while skateboarding. 

I believe this thread has been repeated at least three times already.

saying good bye to the skin on my left knee after falling off my bike down a hill on cement

left a scar line across it afterwards. but moreover prevented me to learn how to ride a bike till i was 14

getting pneumonia and having to spend a week of your life in a hospital where you cannot leave the room (and shit if i wanted to get out of the bed i was in i had to buzz for people to unhook me from all the machines) and every fucking time you wake up theres a giant pool of sweat on your pillow from the 5 blankets you wear so you dont get cold

but my grandfather was there with me for all of it so that made up for it

One time when it was raining I slipped on a bit of wood and then landed on some sharp stones so the skin on my knee got sliced off in strips.

And this other time the base part of my fan was missing a cap on one of the ends and I kicked it on accident so the bottom of my big toe almost got sliced off.

(might add pictures of my toe before it was cleaned and after it was cleaned later if I can be bothered)

Having my first migraine, I had odd symptoms ranging from an out of body experience, partial blindness, loss of feeling, nausea, swollen eyeballs, and headache. I had to go to the hospital and be hooked up to an iv.

The stomach virus I had over the winter was bad. Everything I drank or ate just came right back up. I hate not being able to eat.

Stomach ache at my junior prom. Had to take a shit in the venue bathroom and then a shit in the Dave & Busters bathroom I went to for afterprom. It was miserable and I was so embarrassed.

Archived