SFM service thingy at 1 ToD ticket price

Commander Jackshit

snip.png

Hey people! I don't feel like doing a super presentation since nobody knows me but still, name's Dilly Dong (the name i'm using here it's old so I can't change it) and like 90% of the guys here, guess what, I also do sfm shhhtuff.

At first I didn't really want to post here since many people are kind enough to do free stuff. And I really appreciate that. But then I decided to actually give this a chance.

As you read in the title I do these terrible photos for the price of 1 Tour of Duty Ticket.

The price was something me and a friend kinda discussed. Thought it would be fair for the kind of stuff I do.

Why tickets though? I just love MvM. I just want to pay off my mvm sessions.

<I'm having some kind of trouble to put pics here for some reason. Oh well. If you want to check my pics, please check the following page

http://dillydong.deviantart.com/gallery/41079087/SFM >

So, in case you actually stayed and you're interested in crap service then good!. Just keep these little things in mind.

These were some kind of cases I got that kinda annoyed me.

• - Nobody has a crown. If someone is before you, you wait. I won't stop doing the work of someone else just because you want yours faster.
  • - I don't accept the whole "I pay you now";"I pay you later". You will pay whenever I'm done with the pic.
  • - Please make sure you have the payment when requesting
  • - I'll be making contact with you repeteadly to show you wips so the image will be on the top of your liking. And so you'll be fully sastified.

So hopefully if at this point you're still interested in this service and you want an actual picture, please either comment here or comment in my steam profile to make sure you want a picture. I tend to be kinda closed to randoms since I won't stop getting +10 invites per day of phishers. So please comment here or on my profile (again), to make sure you're a reel humen bean.

So excuse me for this ugly try of english and hope you like it. And even if you don't want.. well, at least I tried! :star:

Archived