BRING OLD UNUSUAL PRICE LIST BACK

puddingkip

I can't find anything without the search function anymore! Besides, why do average prices even matter? Especially if it's a new hat without many suggestions, it's just going to get skewed one way or another.

agreed, i like the new filters but i want to be able to click on the hats to see the list instead of having to use the popup menu thing

Done

A couple things:

1. Clicking on the picture of the hat should bring me to the price list for each effect, I shouldn't have to hover my mouse and click the prices link. 2. I liked reading the list of effects as text. The way it is now, I have to examine any of the icons that I think are the effect I want. Some of the effects are hard to read, like they're too small or too close to the picture of the hat. For Soldier's Stash, I had to squint to tell that it was Nuts 'n' Bolts.

1- done, 2- You can open your settings and set it to text + icon, so you'll see the effect name in the box.

I can't find anything without the search function anymore! Besides, why do average prices even matter? Especially if it's a new hat without many suggestions, it's just going to get skewed one way or another.

What? There's a box for searching, just type in it. It's part of the "filters" section.

Done

1- done, 2- You can open your settings and set it to text + icon, so you'll see the effect name in the box.

What? There's a box for searching, just type in it. It's part of the "filters" section.

Lrn3multimultiquotenub also thanks for fixing this awesome work, just some minor flaws

I'd like an option to view the individual hats' prices as a spreadsheet (like it was previously) the way it looks now is just not easy to get used to.

2- You can open your settings and set it to text + icon, so you'll see the effect name in the box.

I still don't see the effect name.

It's because the text + icon setting doesn't save. When I leave the settings page, it automatically changes back to image only

+ The mouse overlay on the images annoys as hell. Sometimes it doesn't disappear.

Lets say you want to trade out of. Now you can search by class and know which hat type to target. If your a quickbuyer this helps you target certain hats much more easily. Also, buyers can see this too and makes thier search easier.

With these new filters to me much more comfortable                           

FDA7bQN.jpg       wyULeqe.jpg

Thanks Brad for the feedback !

Done, thanks!

Thanks. I noticed when you sorting by price the highest prices comes first in the list. Lowest prices should come first imo!

Thanks for the list view update, but there's one problem. In List View, if you hover over the red caution sign that signifies an outdated price, it doesn't show how old the price is. Same goes for when a price was recently changed and there's an up or down arrow to the right; hovering the arrow doesn't show how much the change was or when it was like it used to. Please fix these, thanks!

I have a couple of suggestions related to the ease of use of the section of unusual price .

RrByX9j.jpg    SQhBUaH.jpg

By default, unusual hats are sorted by the average price and icon view , it's probably not quite convenient not only for me .

If it's not that hard, is it possible save these settings filter , but not to make a choice every time if I want to see the prices ? For example to make the settings here   http://backpack.tf/settings

e4RU0lf.jpg

Previously, it was very comfortable, it was not necessary every time to write the name and the effect hat - it was possible to copy from the price list  Is it possible to add text with the name of the hat to the unusual effect, as shown above ? 

Once you pick list view, it will remain your option -- it's saved as a cookie. The name of the hat is above in big letters :o

Once you pick list view, it will remain your option -- it's saved as a cookie. The name of the hat is above in big letters :o

" Once you pick list view, it will remain your option " in "list style" -yes it work , but in " sort by" ( 1 picture ) when you exit of the price list is not saved and is set by default "average price" . 

"The name of the hat is above in big letters"  I've seen it, but it was convenient ( easy copy the name of  hat ) that the name hat was written with a effect .

If it is difficult to change - well possible to get used.

Thanks for the feedback :P

Archived