Favorite and Least Favorite Weapon?

ᴰᴶSn@@ke

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite: The Black Rose, or any reskin of the stock knife, really.

I'm a Scout main, but getting tricky backstabs is too much fun.

Least Favorite: The Panic Attack / Equalizer.

The Panic Attack just doesn't really provide any advantage over the stock shotgun, and the logic of the Equalizer never made sense to me.

"Hmm, looks like I'm about to die. Why don't I put away my rocket launcher and run at the enemy with a melee weapon while playing as the second slowest class in the game?"

As a medic, my favorite is the uber-saw. I can count your clips. No one expects a medic coming at them with a saw from a "retreat" around the corner.

My least favorite is the Pomson.  You know why.

favorite: stock knife

least favorite: got a few. loch n load (fuck getting 1-shot) direct hit (fuck getting 1-shot) panic attack (useless weapon) beggars bazooka (good job holding m1 and doing 300 dmg in a second) third degree (this weapon is shit why isn't it buffed)

favorite: stock knife

least favorite: got a few. loch n load (fuck getting 1-shot) direct hit (fuck getting 1-shot) panic attack (useless weapon) beggars bazooka (good job holding m1 and doing 300 dmg in a second) third degree (this weapon is shit why isn't it buffed)

Third degree is a direct upgrade from stock axe though. Now if only stock axe wasn't so shit

Favorite: Force of nature

Least favorite: degreaser

Well then. Me and you like the same weps judging on how you hate the degreaser

Favorite: Rescue Ranger.

Least favorite: Sydney Sleeper (Can't you even try to headshot?)

What I still don't understand is that can you still shoot them in the head, not really a "headshot" but as a regular shot in the head?

Third degree is a direct upgrade from stock axe though. Now if only stock axe wasn't so shit

inb4 solemn vow is nerfed because "too confusing to new players"

Favorite: Hard choice. Going to say Minigun.

Least favorite: Reserve shooter. Degreaser has always been easier to deal even when axtinguisher was good, but with RS is 2gud.

Favorite: Stock Knife or Spy-cicle (You know have satisfying killing like 8 [stupid] enemies capping a point and none of them noticing because they rely on the killfeed?)

Least favorite: Big Earner, let me get more cloak on kill while I already get cloak from dropped wepaons

Honorable Mention for Least Favorite: Machina.....all those snipers claiming that they were aiming for the head....1 hit kills a 125 class with a bodyshot....I know you were charging it for the bodyshot.....don't lie to me.....

My good sir

this thread has been made way too many times

It's a topic that's popular. Posts will eventually repeat themselves.

Favorite weapon(combos): spycicle, or YER with Diamondback and Gunslinger with short circuit. 

Least favorite: meh, probably any flamethrower( a spy thing), Rocket Launcher or stickybomb launcher (Nothing like getting caught in a rocket jump or crossfire meant for team mates.)

favorite: flare gun

least favorite: force a nature

Favorite:  Flare Gun or Sydney Sleeper

Worst:  Force-a-Nature

(If I get one more flare gun drop I'm going to die of happiness)

FTFY

Favorite: Candy Cane. Get Medkits for doing well, and explosives normally kill you anyway.

Least: The Reserve Shooter/Natascha. RS punishes you for jumping, which in all other cases is a good way to dodge. Natascha I just hate as scout. It's annoying to get killed by a crappy heavy because he had this, especially since it's very hard to tell the difference between it and the stock from a distance.

Archived