French players

F  CHARLIE

How come there are so few French tf2 players. I have had maybe 2 players I have traded with that were from France. I have traded with more from South Africa. The main European players come from Germany, England, Sweedan, Netherlands, Polland and Russia.

I have met quite a few french players who specifically told me that they don't speak English well. Maybe its just your luck. That, or French people are naturally afraid of you.

I have met quite a few french players who specifically told me that they don't speak English well. Maybe its just your luck. That, or French people are naturally afraid of you.

Probably the latter.

Probably the latter.

Than they are a little skiddish aren't they.

@Nintendofreak526

Are you implying that they are prejudice against English speaking players/traders? If so I may have to start posting offers with Google French translations. Idk

How come there are so few French tf2 players. I have had maybe 2 players I have traded with that were from France. I have traded with more from South Africa. The main European players come from Germany, England, Sweedan, Netherlands, Polland and Russia.

I main French servers.  There are quite a few French guys out there. But I never understand what they say because my French is terrible

I've met a lot of french players but they're usually playing on french servers and those I've met had some difficulties to speak English. I'm not French myself, I'm Belgian but I'm from the french talking part of the country and I speak rarely my native language in game.

I've met a lot of french players but they're usually playing on french servers and those I've met had some difficulties to speak English. I'm not French myself, I'm Belgian but I'm from the french talking part of the country and I speak rarely my native language in game.

I will have to try and find a french server. Could be fun.

I will have to try and find a french server. Could be fun.

Join me if I'm ever in game. I think 98% of my time is on a single french server

French people love to play on orange servers.

That's the only place where I find them.

cp_orange_x4 I main that one server that runs the map. Like 20-25 hours a week

• 4 weeks later...

French people are awesome at tf2. I have at least one French friend who is better at me in some part of the game, but the French squeakers... Ay-yi-yi-yi. Molto fastidioso

What am I talking about?

Archived