Rest in Peace Kitty0706

♥Prof. Sugarcube♥

Meanwhile 2000 people died a couple of weeks ago in Nigeria, and there still no one who gives a shit.

Who says we don't care? The gaming community of Team Fortress 2 has always liked kitty0706, and will miss him very much. The events in Nigeria were horrible, and yes were much worse than kitty's death. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 September 2007. kitty0706 is about to make a random fun video. Little does he know that the moment he presses record. He will go on to be a legend

Meanwhile 2000 people died a couple of weeks ago in Nigeria, and there still no one who gives a shit.

and where is the thread you made for that since you care so much?

and where is the thread you made for that since you care so much?

Pretty I'm a part of no one too. I made no thread about it, I didn't care, and now I don't think it's fair for them to care for this one guy that just died.

I bet the people who read this don't even care about who he is and just wants to act sad to look cool so their acting sad friends can thumbs up their comment.

I made the thread on this, and it shouldn't be in TF2 discussions either, as he had influences on CS:S and Gmod too.

DasBoSchitt released a Tribute to him just yesterday

His Girlfriend and several other Gmod artists, including DasBoSchitt, gave Eulogies to Colin as they farewell him off into our hearts and Youtube.

All proceeds by this video goes to a Leukemia Research fund

DasBoSchitt released a Tribute to him just yesterday

His Girlfriend and several other Gmod artists, including DasBoSchitt, gave Eulogies to Colin as they farewell him off into our hearts and Youtube.

All proceeds by this video goes to a Leukemia Research fund

I watched that last night. Not gonna lie i did tear up near the end of his girlfriends tribute about him. God damn the feels where real

Archived