Steam Summer Sale Wrap Up: How'd you all do?

BQE

One game: Grand Theft Auto IV. It barely even works on my computer without minimal settings anyway, due to all of the stupid shit piled on top of it (Games for Windows LIVE: you might as well be the bane of my existence).

So, five bucks.

I'm too poor to buy anything, but if I had money I would have bought:

Fallout New Vegas

Sims 3

Killing floor

Natural selection 2

Civ 5

Dawson_Crying.gif

3QjJ2.png

+

3QjKZ.png

Note: 20x White/Black/Gift Wrap/Pink/Gold/Team Spirit/After Eight and 50x Lime

How do I get so much steam wallet money?

3QjTJ.png

Note: Peace KE

3Qckf.png

Wow, in game items make my bp rise, but in the end, if I sell my bp for actual monies I will be lowballed to hell and sell for a few bucks....yeah I am totally rich lolz

187 dollars is rich?

69030%20-%20animated%20laughing%20pinkie

El bump after el autist pony bump above

One game I forgot to get on sale was Crusader Kings 2 + All that DLC, which as a pack is now $80 for just the game and DLC. Checked autpost, found someone selling it for 6 keys, bought 6 keys at $2.15 or so each and made off with a steal -- I think. At least, if I don't want to wait until next steam sale. ~$13 or so is pretty good knocked down from $80, and I assume the original sale was something like $10 when it was a daily deal.

Though, Civ 5 Brave New World I found on autpost from 7 to 10 keys, so like $15 to $20, and I don't think that went on sale at all -- it's still running strong at $30 on steam.

So, I suppose I'm going to be buying my games with keys throughout the non-sale year.

Does anyone else do this? Do these low offers only last a short while after the sale?

A lot do it. I do it. (check my op, you'll see a trade of me buying games). On average I pay between 1/4-1/2 of what sellers are asking, and so far it's worked out well. Also keep in mind the Russian store price ((and if it'll work where you live).

Search Russian steam store to say Russian prices.

P.s. my trade buy prices are usually pretty low, and often do take time to get the game at that price (so patience is important). However 25-50% off the store price is usually a pretty fair price to pay (unless its brand new), and again check the Russian price, and see if the Russian copy is playable in your location.

el autist pony bump above

132667430715.gif

But on topic: Just recently bought fallout new vegas during that short sale a few days ago.

But on topic: Just recently bought fallout new vegas during that short sale a few days ago.

Fallout 3 goty, Fallout New vegas ultimate, smb, darkness 2 (all bought off OP for Russian sale prices--2 keys each, 1 for smb).

/I may have a problem

Archived