Force update backpack button

Dingus

My Strange Original has finally become tradeable but bp.tf refuses to update keeping me from listing my item. Several times I refreshed the page it looked like it had updated but when i went to list the item it brought me to the same "Only premium users or donators may list unwrapped untradable items on the Classifieds." screen. Meanwhile on outpost my backpack had already refreshed and let me post my item listed as tradable. As of the time of this post the site has still not let me put up my item all this time without updating my backpack this is why we need a button to force update the backpack because its keeping mee and others i imagine form selling their stuff because they got it off the marketplace and it only recently became tradable.

I opened tf2, moved it from my selling page to my soldier page, opened bp.tf it shows that i moved it and that it is tradable, try to list it and it says that i it is untradable, refresh my backpack and it shows up as on my selling page again as untradable, i refresh again and its back on my soldier page again and it still wont let me list it. every time i refresh it switches pages

also link to my bp maybe you can see it moving as well

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198053109402

Someone should create a plug-in that refresh API quickest (like CSGOL related plug-ins for CSGO item API).

Usually F5'ing a few times will fix the problem, but lately it's become a bigger issue.

Archived