Really bad prices.

F  CHARLIE

@Gent

My target is the hats that have accepted prices from before certain antihype rules were installed by mods. The price those hats have are invalid by current rules and yet still exist. I am saying that a vote system could be created for the purpose of wiping the price. I will say that any hat could be put up for vote and the community would wieght in but what you are stating is not remotely close to what I am talking about. Please read before posting.

Edit: I just checked and saw a ridiculous price for secret reggae but there is an argument to not wipe it's insane price. That effect seems to be highly regarded on demo hats. Some 6 demo hats are in the top 30 prices for that effect. That's a lot as soldier and scout are higher tier on average and there are a bunch of all classes up there too.

What about making a Hype icon on the item, like the outdated one? Something that shows, "This item has received a recent update and prices may not reflect a sudden increase/decrease in pupularity and demand".

But then, that's just a label that says 'this hat recently became a misc', that doesn't achieve anything.

I AM reading, but you're changing your argument on the fly.

@Gent

Post #14 on this thread. The last comment I made on that post refers to the rules changes over time plus I thought that was implied when I was talking about the slug prices in the first post.

@scot Bakula

Buyers don't have expierience with what this means. There are people who are new to the game and do spend money on it.

Archived